Narayana oil is an ayurvedic oil which is useful in the treatment of arthritis, neuralgia, joint pain and muscle pain.
You may face problems of suffering/aches in various parts of their body, but somewhere you learn to adjust to it. Especially the youngsters are affected by this.
Such Pains and aches are a common problem in people of old age (senior citizens).
You may suffer pain in different parts of the body because of a long walk, sitting for a long time and improper care of your body.
Many people who work late night in offices, shops or at home, they too suffer from pain, and this leads to irritation.
Due to this, some people are addicted to taking painkiller tablets. Whenever they feel pain somewhere, they immediately take these tablets. Regular consumption of such medicines is very bad for health.
You should avoid any such medicines rather you can massage the body part with oil. Now a question may arise in your mind as to which oil?
So here’s the answer. Narayan oil is one of the oil, which can be very beneficial for your body aches and pains.
It is used by various massage therapists and spa treatments. It helps in soothing the muscles.
When you use it externally then, it penetrates the skin and produces a cooling sensation locally while its aroma energizes and relaxes the body.
Come; let’s see some useful information about this oil.
About Narayan Oil:
Narayan oil is the most widely used Ayurvedic oil. It is used in the treatment of many neural and muscular, skeletal conditions such as arthritis neuralgia, etc.
It can be used for both oral and external application. The normally available oil will expire after three years of manufacture so it will be better to use it within the first year.
Ingredients of Narayan Oil:
The basic ingredients of this oil are beeswax, candelilla wax, Essential Clove Oil, Eucalyptus, Sesame oil and peppermint along with the below given minor ingredients.
- Bilva (Aegle Marie Los)
- Agnimantha (Premna mucronate)
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum)
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Paribhadra (Erythrina variegate)
- Prasarini (Paedaria foetida)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- water ( should be boiled and pure)
- Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum)
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)
- Atibala (Abutilon indicum)
- Shvadamshtra (Tribulus terrestris)
96 grams of fine powder of each of following, should be converted into a paste with water
- Shatapushpa (Anethum sowa)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Mamsi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Shaileyaka (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Chandana (Pterocarpus santalinus)
- Tagara (Valeriana wallichi)
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa)
- Elaichi (cardamom)
- Mashaparni (Teramnus labialis)
- Mudgaparni (Phaseolus trilobus)
- Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Turagagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Saindhava Lavana (Rock salt)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Shatavari rasa (it’s like juice)
- Goksheera ( of cow or goat milk)
Health Benefits of Narayan Oil:
- It will relieve you from aches and pains obtained after traveling.
- It strengthens the bone in people suffering from arthritis and osteoporosis.
- It will be useful in joint disorders like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar and cervical spondylosis, gout.
- It is commonly used in the treatment of Oligospermia in male and can be used as an Ayurvedic medicine for infertility female.
- It will be very useful to improve the strength of sensory organs, hearing and vision organs.
- It will relieve you from a toothache.
- It helps to improve the blood circulation in the body.
- It reduces the body stiffness, especially in the neck area.
How To Use Narayan Oil?
- You can use this oil for massage.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment like Basti, Dhara treatment.
- This oil would be very useful for ladies after delivering her child to restore the body strength.
Side Effects of Narayan Oil:
This oil does not have any side effects if topically applied.
Any oral intake should be consulted with doctors.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or you are on some prescribed medication. Do not apply this oil to cut and open wounds.
How To Prepare Narayan Oil?
Heat all the ingredients mentioned above till its total moisture evaporates. Then filter it carefully and store in a cool and dry place.
After having sufficient information about this oil, I am sure you will be using it. This oil is very helpful for the work strain developed in your body. It helps you to get relieved from the pain and the muscle strain developed.
This oil has no side effects. In this busy world, one thing that can take care of your work strain better than Narayan oil.