Do you have periods only for one day? Does it is creating health problems in your body? So what to do overcome this problem.
Let me tell you. I have some effective natural home remedies for you to overcome this problem.
Why cure one day period? Well, one day period is something which is not normal. And if it continues for several months then it is not a good indication of your health. Because irregular and short periods can lead to severe side effects and diseases. So it’s better to cure it on time.
Now I will tell you about one day period and its causes. Furthermore, I will tell you some home remedies that will help you in curing this problem. So keep reading to know more.
What Is One Day Period?
As you know periods repeat their cycle after every 28-32 days and last for 5-7 days in a normal condition.
But what if you have your periods only for one day and then it is totally gone. This condition is what you actually say one day period.
When you have your periods for only one day it’s something that’s not normal. Moreover, periods of duration 2- 3 days is normal to some extent but not 1 day.
Any girl or women can suffer from this condition at any stage of her life.
Is One Day Period Normal?
One day period is not normal and many women suffer from this problem. If you are facing this problem then you should consult your doctor.
2-3 days of periods are often normal for some women. But 1 day period is the matter of concern and it’s something that you should not avoid.
Causes Of One Day Period:
Well, there is not one reason for the occurrence of one day period. Many reasons contribute to this problem.
The various reasons for the occurrence of short periods are:
- This is the most common reason for the occurrence of 1 day period.
- If you are pregnant then it doesn’t mean you cannot have your periods at that time.
- Moreover, some women have irregular periods during their pregnancy.
2.Birth Control Pills:
- It is another reason for your shorter periods and sometimes 1 day period.
- So, if it is disturbing your period’s duration then stop taking it immediately.
- Also, you should consult your doctor for proper medication.
- Your age plays a key role in the regularity of your menstrual cycle.
- Estrogen helps in the shedding of the uterine lining of your body every month.
- Low levels of estrogen can lead to irregularity in your mensuration cycle.
- Mostly women face this problem at the stage of menopause.
- If you any health problem or disease then it can also affect your period’s duration.
- If you are facing shorter periods due to disease then consult your doctor for proper medication.
- Irregularity and shorter periods are also due to taking a lot of stress.
- Moreover, you get your periods missed if you take more stress.
- And it can also be the reason for your 1 day period.
6.Other Possible Causes For 1 Day Period:
- If you are overweight or underweight then you may suffer from 1 day period.
- Improper diet is another reason for the occurrence of 1 day period.
- Exercising for a long period of time is another reason.
Home Remedies For Curing One Day Period
To maintain the regularity and duration of your period use the following remedies. These home remedies will help you in maintaining the proper track of your menstrual cycle.
- Ginger greatly helps in maintaining period’s cycle.
- Moreover, it helps in reducing the pain due to periods.
- It helps in inducing periods and thus it will help you in having regular periods of proper duration.
- Take ½ teaspoon of ground ginger and boil it in water for 5-7 minutes.
- You can also add sugar in it and drink it.
- You should drink this tea for at least 3 times every day after having your meals.
- Continue this remedy for 1-2 months.
- It helps in regulating your mensuration cycle and eliminating menstrual cramps.
- It provides heat to your body and thus helps in having properly regulated periods.
- It also contains hydroxychalcone which helps in maintaining insulin levels. Because insulin levels in your body also affects the regularity of your periods.
- You have to only add a½ teaspoonful of cinnamon powder in one glass of milk and drink it.
- Use this remedy for several weeks.
- Furthermore, you can sprinkle cinnamon powder in your food or you can have cinnamon tea every day.
3.Sesame Seeds And Jaggery:
- Jaggery provides heat to your body and helps in relaxing your abdomen muscles. And hence shedding of uterus linings.
- Jaggery helps in maintaining regularity in your mensuration cycle by its warming effect.
- On the other hand, sesame seeds help in balancing your hormone levels.
- You can eat jaggery along with sesame seeds before having breakfast.
- Furthermore, you can make juice of ginger and jaggery and drink it before having breakfast.
- Also, you should use this remedy before 15 days of expected date of your period.
- Moreover, you can eat a teaspoonful of sesame seeds with warm water 2 times a day.
- Furthermore, never use this remedy at the time of your periods.
- It helps in regulating hormonal levels of your body.
- You have to extract Aloe Vera gel from its leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoonful of honey.
- Consume it every day before eating breakfast.
- Continue this remedy for at least 3 months.
- Also never use this remedy at the time of your periods.
- You can go for unripe of ripped papaya.
- The component carotene present in papaya stimulates the estrogen hormone.
- Also, it promotes menstrual cycle due to its warming effect.
- It helps in maintaining regularity of your periods.
- You should drink thejuice of unripe papaya every day for few months.
- Also, you can eat ripped papaya every day.
- But don’t use this remedy at the time of your periods.
- It is helpful in regulating your menstrual cycle due to its warming effect.
- It also helps in balancing your hormone levels.
- Furthermore, it has antiseptic and anti- inflammatory properties. Thus it also helps in relieving pain due to periods.
- Take a¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder with honey, jaggery or milk.
- Use this remedy until you have a proper duration of periods.
- The combination of honey and dried mint leaves helps in relieving menstrual cramps.
- It helps in maintaining regularity of period’s duration.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mint powder and consume it with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Consume it 3 times in a day for few weeks.
- Carrots are rich in carotene. So it will help you in making your periods regularity.
- You can eat fresh carrots or drink carrot juice for 2-3 times every day.
- You can also include drumsticks,corn,pumpkin seeds,beets, and lettuce in your diet.
- It will help in maintaining regularity of your periods and its duration.
- Drink at least 1 glass of pomegranate juice every day.
- You can drink a mixture of sugarcane and pomegranate juice for 1 time in a day.
- It will help you in getting rid of 1 day period.
- Coriander helps in promoting periods because of its warming effects.
- Take 2 cups of water in a pan and 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds. Boil it until the mixture reduces to the quantity of 1 cup.
- Now filter seeds from liquid and drink it.
- Drink it for 3 times every day before the expected date of your periods.
- Use this remedy for several months.
Exercises To Maintain Regularity Of Your Periods
Exercises help in improving the circulation of your body. Do exercises that target abdomen muscles and increases metabolic rate.
Because these exercises are more effective in regulating your periods and its duration. But there is not any proven study that these exercises are treatment for your 1 day period.
Furthermore, excessive exercising can lead to opposite results. Because excessive exercising is also one of the reasons for shorter periods. So do normal workout daily and that will be more than enough to cure your problem.
- Aerobic exercises help in maintaining the metabolic rate of your body.
- Furthermore, these exercises are really helpful in losing weight and also keep your body healthy.
- Various aerobic exercises are dancing, swimming, running, biking, and climbing stairs.
- Moreover, it provides perfect shape to your body.
- And also these exercises help you to workout for the whole body at the same time.
- Lie down on your stomach on the uniform floor, keep your feet together. And take the support of your hands with palms, push yourself upward. Bent your hands and give a full load of your body on hands and feet.
- Now by taking the support of hand and feet, do up and down for few times. Inhale as you lower your body towards the floor.
- Exhale when your body goes away from the floor.
- Repeat the same for at least 12-20 times.
- Take a jumping rope and hold it with your hands.
- Stand straight with knees and feet together.
- The rope should be behind your ankles.
- Now start jumping and maintain the same standing position while jumping.
- There should not be any object in the area of your exercise.
- 3-4 minutes jumping daily is more than enough till your periods come.
- Lie on the uniform floor on your back.
- Bring your hands behind your neck to avoid neck strain.
- Bend your knees while feet on the floor.
- Now push yourself upward. Exhale when you come upward.
- Wait for a second. Take a breath and then come to an initial position
- Repeat the same for 15-20 times.
5.Crunch And Twist:
- This exercise is also called Love Handles.
- Take a sit up position. Bring yourself upward and then try to touch right knee with your left elbow.
- By twisting your waist not shoulders and back.
- Now do the same for left knee and right elbow.
- Repeat the same for 10-15 times, each side.
Various Risks Involved In Shorter Periods:
- It leads to severe side effects in your body.
- Heavy bleeding for 1 day can make you anemic and weak.
- Less bleeding can give birth to various diseases in your body.
Precautions To Take While Using These Remedies:
- Never use these remedies during your periods.
- Also, it’s better to consult your doctor before using any treatment.
Hope the above-mentioned information is useful to you.
You May Also Like:
How To Delay Periods Naturally With Home Remedies?
Cervical Mucus: Before,After,During Period
How To Control Cravings Before My Periods?
How Long Does A Period Last?