If you are considering to gain weight naturally, this article will be right up your alley.Ayurveda weight gain process is a simple and effective way to gain weight in a healthy manner.
If you think that being underweight is not a big deal, you have got it pretty wrong. Being underweight is an indicator of low on immunity and it can lead to various diseases.
There’s an ideal weight for everybody for a particular height. If you are way too below that mark, then you’re called underweight. Being underweight adversely affects your health. It can cause many disorders in the body. Some of them are listed below.
- Nutrition deficiency in the body
- Weak immune system as already mentioned above
- Heart diseases
- Increased frequency of getting sick
- Loss bone density
Underweight, just like the problem of overweight is very prevalent in the society. It can happen because of various reasons which vary in a wide range. Some of the factors are given below.
- Skipping meals on a regular basis.
- Fasting a lot more than what is acceptable to the body.
- Excessive exercises and physical exertion.
- The incapability of absorbing fat from the food.
- Genetic factors.
So my advice for you is you shouldn’t take this matter lightly. This article will tell you everything about what tonic you can use which can assist in weight gain.
It will also help in suggesting some of the diets and tips that you can follow to gain your weight back.
What we are doing here is we are trying to change your old lifestyle with the help new habits. These habits will not only ensure a balanced diet but also it will help eliminate many small and big disorders.
Ayurveda Tips For Weight Gain
Below are given some of the simple but impressive weight gain techniques that you can practice and gain your weight back.
Mango And Milk
Take three mangoes at different times of the day followed by a glass of water. Do this for around one month. This can help significantly in gaining weight.
Take one glass of hot milk and mix two teaspoonfuls of Ashwagandha. In case you are wondering where to find this herb, you can go to any ayurvedic store and ask for this.
Now mix a little amount of butter and mix all of the things correctly. Take this for about two fortnights to get a drastic change in the body weight.This Ayurveda herb helps to gain weight naturally.
Raisins And Figs
Take about 6 figs and 30 grams of raisin and soak them in water for about 12-16 hours. Next day eat them at two different periods of the day. This will help in gaining a balanced body weight.
This is one thing which is not only popular for weight gain but also for the whole body builds up. It helps to increase the immunity against fighting diseases. The best part is it can be taken by any sex or age.
You can say this tonic is for everybody. It also substantially helps in increasing the strength of your body and bones. Take two teaspoons of this every day and you will see the result for yourself.
Satavari is an excellent agent for increasing weight. It also helps in maintaining the fluid balance in the body. It improves the overall efficiency of your digestive system. Satavaari is particularly useful for lactating mothers and pregnant women.
Vasant Kusumakar Ras
It is a kind of ayurvedic medicine for weight gain.It’s available in both powder and tablet versions. It helps in improving immunity, memory and also skin complexion.
It’s ideal for you to take about 150-250 mg of the ras every day. Make sure you take this under the provision of a doctor. It’s taken along with honey, plain sugar or even ghee.
One thing that you should remember is with low immunity system; you cannot gain any weight. This ayurvedic medicine is highly effective with people who have the very immune system.
It strengthens it and paves the way for improvement in overall health of the body.
Otherwise known as the sugar apples.
It neutralizes the effect of weight loss thus facilitating the increase of weight.
New Habits To Help You Achieve Your Goal
Here we give you some other tips apart from the above topics that can help you to achieve your goals.
- Eat such kind of food which has high calories.
- Try to increase the frequency of the meals. Eat five times a day.
- Take a little rest after eating the meals.
- Try to increase your appetite by increasing the amount of meal that you take per meal.
- Do at least a little amount of exercises or yoga every day. Practice Surya Namaskar daily. This will help you to gain healthy weight.
- If possible, try to massage your body with
- Try to include milk and ghee into your diet.
- Try to reduce your day to day stress and sleep for longer hours.
- Eat bananas around three times a day along with milk. You can also make banana milkshake if you want.
- Eat ample amount of fruits.
- Take the milk which is boiled with Anjeer, date palm and almonds.
- It is widely known that the calmer the mind, the more weight that you will gain. So you should eat such kinds of food which have enough amount vitamin D, vitamin B6, magnesium, and calcium.
- Avoid taking any food which contains a high amount of sugar or white flour as they hinder your improvement regarding weight.
The benefits that you will get by following the above tips, habits and taking the tonics is much more than what you think. It’s even more than improving your immunity and body structure. Some of the other benefits are-
- Skin starts to look healthier and starts glowing. Wrinkles fade, and you start to look younger.
- You suddenly become more energetic.
- Some of the sexual problems that men face such as low sperm count, erectile dysfunction starts to disappear.
- In the case of lactating mothers, the quality and the amount of milk improve.
- In addition to more resistance to diseases, you will get cure from diseases early. No more lying on the bed for weeks.
With all these added benefits, I will recommend you to follow these simple tips.
You can gain back your weight with the help of a balanced food diet and with a little tonic assistance. A small change in lifestyle can positively affect you. Not only you will gain weight, but you will also feel a lot more healthy and energetic.