The biggest benefits of drinking Ayurvedic tea is that it detoxify your body.
Its special ingredients can balance any dosha whether it is Vata, Pita or Kapha.
As they don’t contain any caffeine and is very beneficial for your health. The best thing about it is you can take it any time of the day.
It is good to get ourselves familiar with the various ingredients which are necessary for various kinds of doshas in our body.
We have also provided you with various indicators so that you can know which kind of tea is best suited for you.
Recipes for Vata Tea:
If you are feeling a bit wayward or ungrounded or if you think you’re mild insomnia, Vata tea is just for you.
You can also take vata tea when you’re feeling restless or weak. Vata tea can bring a sense of relaxation and will make you grounded.
Recipes For Pitta Tea:
Drink the Pitta tea if you’re feeling suddenly angry, frustrated, irritated or if you just can’t think straight. Pitta tea can help you feel relaxed and instills clear thinking. It can also help you balance your emotions.
Recipes For Kapha Tea:
- Black pepper
Kapha tea is for those who feel exhausted and weak all the time. It is also good for those whose metabolism is slow. Through this tea you will feel energetic all over again; the metabolism will improve thus helping you to reduce weight.
You can also learn about preparing Ayurvedic Kadha to get rid of a sore throat, cold.
Benefits Of The Ayurvedic Tea:
- Metabolism- This is one of the major reason why you might be interested in this herbal tea. This tea helps in maintaining a good metabolism. This means there will be no storing of fats and no more weight gain.You can take it if you want to loose weight.
Oolong Tea can also be used to reduce weight.
- Energy Booster- As it doesn’t contain any caffeine, it is, therefore, the storehouse of ample energy. It can keep you active all day long. A true energy booster indeed.
- Cleanser- This herbal tea can help in completely detoxifying your body. It can fully cleanse your body which helps a lot in keeping those diseases away from you.
- Anti-inflammatory- It is both anti-inflammatory and analgesic in nature which can help the body in various ways.
You can also try Orange Pekoe Black Tea as it also blocks inflammation.
- Improves Memory- Some of the herbs that are present in the tea can act as excellent agents to improve your memory power. Herbs such as fennel, licorice, coriander, etc. can help to improve your mental health.
Ayurvedic Tea Recipes:
You might be wondering “Is it possible to make this tea at home”?
Should you have to buy it from the shops?”
No, you don’t have to as I have given you these simple steps to make this herbal tea at home. All that you need is the spices. The steps are pretty simple. They are as follows.
- Boil a few quarts of water. Preferably do it in the morning.
- Add the spices which are given above in the article according to your dosha. For example, if you want to make vata tea, take all the spices required for that and add them one by one. You can add one-fourth teaspoon or one-half of teaspoons as per your choice.
- While keeping the lid on, steep for about 20 minutes.
- Now remove all the spices and keep only the water.
- You can sip this tea all through the day.
- Make sure that you make the new batch of tea every morning with fresh spices.
Drinking it every day ensures a state of well-being of your body. Your body, mind, and soul will be at the union and as a result you will be at peace.
These herbal teas, which are aimed at specific doshas, can help you make balance in your body, brings down the anxiety, balances the metabolism and helps in numerous ways.
Drink these luxurious, easy to prepare tea. Stay healthy. Stay blessed.