Frequent practice of Ganesh Mudra will result in lighting the spirits of the people and make them light-hearted. Lord Ganesh represents the strength,confidence and courage. This Mudra will surely lighten up the spirits of the people.
In Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesh is known for removing the obstacles of each of his devotees.
How To Perform Ganesh Mudra?
• Make yourself comfortable in a pose,such as Padma Sana, Suk asana. Sometimes people perform this Mudra in standing position too.
• Hold both the palms in front of the chest. Bent out the elbows.
• By bending the fingers, hold the palms in cupping position.
• Clasp both the palms together. Let the right palm face your chest in this position.
• Inhale with a deep and clear breath.
• While you exhale, trying the pull the palms away from each other. While performing this, Keep the fingers locked.This is known as Ganesh lock.
• Keep interchanging the outwardness and inwardness of the palms.
• Repeat this position a number of times.Bring the locked palms closer to your chest and let it rest. Keep sitting in this position. Breathe and focus properly.
Health Benefits Of Ganesh Mudra
1.Regular practice of Ganesh Mudra makes the muscles, arms and shoulders strong.
2.This also results in instant stress relief.
3.This helps in releasing the tension of the area.
4.Digestion and metabolism problems can be easily cleared from the regular practice of Ganesh Mudra.