Want to know the way to get rid of a double chin fast?
Then look no further than this!
There are several reasons for the formation of a double chin. Some of the major reasons are inactive lifestyle and weight gain.
Another reason is when we get older; our skin starts to sag, thus leading to double chin. Also losing a significant amount of weight can result in the loose skin on your face.
The skin around the neck and jaw are not used to change their tone frequently, but because of the double chin, the platysma muscle runs down from the jaw along with the neck.
There are many double chin exercises that you can do which not only tightens the platysma muscle and other muscles around the neck but also improves the tone of the skin.
Below are some of the double chin exercises which can help you to get rid of double chin. For optimum results, you need to practice them regularly.
Exercise To Get Rid Of Double Chin Fast
- Open your mouth as wide as you can and also take out your tongue as far as possible. Try to touch your chin with your tongue.
- Do this till the count of 10 and repeat the above process 10 times. You will start feeling that the muscle around the chin is slowly tightening up.
- Take a tennis ball and place it between your chin and neck. Now hold it tightly for 10-15 seconds and then release it slowly. Repeat this process for 10 times.
- This is a particular exercise for the platysma muscle. Stand with your neck erect and tighten the muscle around the jaw by lifting your lips above your teeth.
- Try to keep the corners of the mouth downwards. Be in this position for 10-15 seconds and then relax. Repeat this process around 10 times.
- Keep your spine straight. Now turn your head towards one side so that your chin is parallel to the shoulder. Try to look sideways.
- Now slowly move your head downwards and come up on the other side. Repeat this process for around 10 times.
- This particular exercise is for the muscle around the face and chin. It helps to strengthen them. Stand with your back and neck straight.
- Now look up towards the chin and keep your lips in an aggravated position. Stay in that position for 10-15 seconds. Repeat this process for 10 times every day.
- Lie on a bed or a sofa and hang your head over the edge. Now slowly lift your chin towards the chest. Remain in that position for 10-15 seconds and then come back to normal position. Repeat this process for around 10 times for optimum results.