Are you feeling low because you are drawing negative thoughts upon yourself?
In this article, you are going to discover how to get rid of negative thoughts and feelings.
Letting negative thoughts capture your mind can only drag you from the future and bring pain in your life.
The Dalai Lama said, “You need to see the positive side, the potential, and then make an effort.” It’s your job to find the vigor, the valor and the vitality in yourself.
Look into your own eyes in the mirror. Don’t you see the man who has a burning desire in his heart?
Don’t you find the inner TIGER within you captivated within the bars of a cage?
Let those bars rise and free you from those harmful thoughts to showcase the true spirit and the TIGER within you.
If so, then start thinking – “Should I let these negative thoughts and emotions capture over my mind?”
Here we present you some ideas that can get you started and to help yourself.
- 1. What Could You Be Grateful For And Positive Right Now, If You Wanted To?
- 2. What’s The Right Thing To Do?
- 3. What’s Something Nice You Can Do For Someone Else Right Now?
- 4. What Do You Know You’re Great At?
- 5. What Would You Do Differently If You Knew Nobody Would Judge You?
- 6. What Activities Help You Feel Most Like Yourself?
- 7. What Gets You Excited About Life?
- 8. What Excuses Do You Need To Stop Making?
- 9. What Do You Now Know Better For Next Time?
- 10. Who Do You Need To Spend Less Time With?
1. What Could You Be Grateful For And Positive Right Now, If You Wanted To?
Your greatest weapon against stress and negativity is your capability to choose one thought over the other.
Happiness gets away from those who refuse to see the best of them and the good in what they have.
Life might give you every reason to be negative, be an optimist and think positive.
2. What’s The Right Thing To Do?
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should do it. Just because it’s easy, doesn’t mean it’s worth your while. Do what’s right and not what’s easy.
3. What’s Something Nice You Can Do For Someone Else Right Now?
Do all the good you can, with all these people and do it as often as you can. These acts of love and kindness, no matter how small, it is never wasted.
It’s you who is going to cherish these memories later in life.
4. What Do You Know You’re Great At?
It might be good to hear compliments about you, but if no one is giving you a compliment, you give yourself one.
You are, and you will always be GOOD enough, SMART enough and STRONG enough. You never need other people to validate your capabilities every minute and every second.
5. What Would You Do Differently If You Knew Nobody Would Judge You?
You should not care about what the haters have to say about you and should smile more about what you know, and that is true.
Live your life up to yourself, and don’t give a second thought about their negative judgments.
Just like a spider that falls from his web 100 times, but never stops to do it again. Live up your spirit and go ahead.
6. What Activities Help You Feel Most Like Yourself?
In other words, figure out what motivates you to grow into your most authentic self. And remember that you can never grow until and unless you are willing to change.
But as you start to grow, you will notice, you just become more of who YOU are.
7. What Gets You Excited About Life?
Think and find out what is that exciting you the most? Focus on it more often. Success is a journey, and there will always be ups and downs in that voyage.
Success in life is for those who are excited about where they’re going.
8. What Excuses Do You Need To Stop Making?
“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one” – George Washington. Never be as good at making excuses, because you will never be good at anything else.
It’s you who is going to cheat yourself. The only thing that sets you back is your excuse that you keep telling yourself and trying to justify why you can’t achieve it.
9. What Do You Now Know Better For Next Time?
Live for what today has to offer and not for what you lost yesterday. There has always been, and there will always be obstacles in our way.
What we see depends on how we look at it. Learn from what you have lost. It will push you forward.
10. Who Do You Need To Spend Less Time With?
There are over seven billion people and counting in the world right now. Don’t let them snatch away your happiness.
You can never choose the persons you are going to meet with, but you can always choose who you spend your time with. Be happy for those who are with you and also for those who aren’t.
Life has always been filled up with unanswered questions, but it is the courage that takes you to ask enough of the right ones that ultimately leads you to an understanding of yourself and your purpose.
Everybody has a purpose; you just need to define it and go ahead. Good luck for your future.