Are you riddled with the problem of tired looking eyes, wrinkles, crow feet and any other vast array of under the eye skin problems?
And none of your eye creams are helping improve your situation? Then your answer comes in the form of homemade natural products and creams!
Everyone can be faced with problems of dark circles, baggy looking eyes and many under the eye skin problems. Irrespective of the age people wearing spectacles and working under pressure and stress can develop these skin problems.
Our recent lifestyle does not leave us with much time for taking care of our skin. Neglect of skin and pollution can leave your eyes looking tired, dull and makes the skin around the eyes look baggy and blotchy!
Numerous cosmetic companies have come up with lots of eye creams intended to improve your situation. But these creams potentially can cause more harm than improve the condition of your skin.
Hence trying out homemade and natural ingredients to treat these problems are way better and also cheaper alternatives than chemical cosmetics.
Why Dissuade The Use Of Commercial Chemical Cosmetics?
Commercially available chemical cosmetics have a lot number of chemicals in them. These chemicals along with removing the dirt and diseases from your skin tend to clog up the pores of your skin.
Prolonged use of these tends to make your skin dull and lifeless since the pores get clogged up and your skin is not able to breathe properly.
Also, the most disturbing disadvantage of using chemical cosmetics is the use of Paraben, a preservative which is added to the creams to increase their shelf-life. The Paraben has been found to have the potential to cause cancer with prolonged use.
Also, these creams tend to contain heavy metals like mercury which could trigger cancer cells. Although the commercial creams are easily available at any time the price to pay could be very high. So using homemade and natural creams is a better option.
Natural Eye Cream And Products
Using homemade and natural cure to treat the skin around your eyes is healthier and safer for your skin. The natural cure will help improve your skin health and leave you with glowing and younger looking skin.
Homemade eye creams can be applied by anyone and at any age. It does not contain any harsh chemicals and chances of side effects are also less.
Applying homemade creams make your skin look fresher and softer. The natural ingredients penetrate into your skin and make your skin better from within.
Also, the effect of treating skin with the natural cure is more lasting than using chemical creams. Although preparing homemade eye cream can be a bit tricky and long process but the results are worth the wait!
Ingredients For Making Natural Eye Cream
• Vitamin E oil – Is the most important ingredient for making natural eye cream. Vitamin E oil contains a large array of antioxidants which is the key to improving your skin health, repair damaged skin and make your skin glowing and reduces signs of aging.
• Coconut Oil – Coconut oil has a moisturizing effect and is a very good moisturizer. Help keep your skin from drying up. It also vitalizes the dead skin cells and repairs them.
• Primrose oil – Primrose oil has anti-aging property. It repairs dead skin cells.
• Almond oil – Almond oil helps cleanse skin pores and allows skin to breathe properly.This makes your skin look healthy and beautiful. It also has anti-inflammatory qualities.
• Green Tea – Green tea contains caffeine which helps ease and soothe the skin. It makes your skin look relaxed and young. The caffeine present in green tea helps tighten skin. It also contains many antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory property.
• Rosehip oil – Rosehip oil has anti-ageing property. It increases collagen production in your skin and regenerates cells. It contains vitamin C, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and retinoic acid, which helps brighten and tighten your skin.
• Lavender Oil – Lavender oil can be added to the eye cream as it has a soothing smell which helps relax the skin. It can substitute the cheap perfumes which are added to chemical creams. It is safer and more effective. The oil makes your skin glow and beautiful.
How To Make Homemade Natural Eye Cream?
Making homemade natural eye cream is very easy. All you need are the above-mentioned ingredients and a few household supplies like-
• Glass bowls
• Handheld mixer
• Measuring spoon
• Emulsifying wax for making salves
• Take two saucepans and fill half of it with water and set it to heat.
• Place two glass bowls, one in each saucepan with water, to heat.
• In one bowl pour 1/4 cup of green tea and let it heat.
• In the other bowl pour 1 tbsp of rosehip oil, coconut oil, almond oil and primrose oil along with 1/4 tbsp of vitamin E oil. Also, add 1 tbsp of wax. Mix them and let the mixture heat.
• Check the temperature of both mixtures. When both mixtures reach about 130 degrees then take them off heat.
• Now pour the green tea mixture in the oil mixture and mix properly with the handheld mixer.
• Mix it for about 30- 45 minutes with breaks in between.
• Now add 2-3 drops of the essential lavender oil for the perfume and mix.
• Your natural eye cream has been prepared! You can store this cream in a container and use daily.
Apply this cream around your eyes where the wrinkles and dark circles are persistent. But before using the cream daily do test a little bit for any allergic reactions. If accidentally goes into the eye rinse with water properly.
Use this cream daily and you will see great results! You won’t have to depend on any other chemical product for a long time.