Being men doesn’t mean that you will not take care of your skin.
Learn how you can take care of your skin and look fair naturally.
Gentlemen, let’s be honest: you think about what you look like. If you need to make a decent impression, your skin is the primary place to begin.
If you have a look in a man’s cosmetic box, you will just find a shabby expendable razor, a bar of cleanser and some Old Spice.
A normal man’s skin needs a little more than this. Taking essential and proper skin care is the quickest approach to get a fairer skin for men.
Home remedies are very helpful in improving the dull skin, but it needs patience.
Table of Contents
Home Remedies For Making Skin Fair Naturally
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice can be applied on the skin for deeply removing dirt and oils from the skin.
The citrus extract of lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent for skin and vitamin C eliminates the dark spots from the skin.
Cucumber is also an excellent skin lightening natural product that contains bleaching properties and helps to make skin fair.
Keep Slices of cucumber on your skin every day for 20 minutes. Cucumbers also provide moisture to the skin giving you a healthy skin with lightened skin tone.
3.Turmeric And Milk Cream
Take some turmeric and milk cream and mix them together to prepare a paste without any lumps.Apply this paste over your skin.
Turmeric makes your skin look radiant and glowing while the milk cream provides moisture and nourishment giving your skin a fairer complexion.
4. Aloe Vera Gel
Apply the gel of aloe vera on your skin, this moisturizes and provides necessary nourishment to the skin.It is rich in anti oxidants, moisture, and vitamins that repair the damaged skin cells and improves the complexion.
The gel also acts as a natural scrub and should be massaged in a circular pattern to remove dead cells and dirt from the skin.
Fruits like pineapple, papaya and strawberry are mixed, and their juice is obtained, this juice can be applied as a facial mask for getting a fair skin tone.
Potato additionally has a helping impact on your skin that is valuable in blurring the dull spots and the scars.
Rub potato cuts or apply its juice on the skin. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with warm water.
7.Carrot And Beetroot
A mixture of carrot and beetroot juice serves to make the skin fairer. This provides moisture to your skin and also helps to cure various skin allergies.
Soak almonds in raw milk overnight and prepare a paste to apply on your skin. Almond paste gives a fairer complexion to your skin and at the same time, it nourishes your skin.
9. Chickpea Flour
Chickpea Flour can be used to improve the appearance of your skin. Mix some chickpea flour or Bengal gram flour with curd or lemon juice.
Add a little amount of turmeric and make a fine paste. Apply it on your skin.
This will reduce the tan and enhance the beauty of the skin and at the same time provide some moisture to your skin.
10. Orange Peel Powder
Orange peel powder and two tablespoons of curd can be mixed and applied as a fairness mask on your face for about 15 -20 minutes.
Rinse your face with cold water after this.It will make your skin fairer and will improve the complexion of your skin. It will also make it look softer and fairer.
11.Multani Matti Or Fuller’s Earth
Multani Matti or Fuller’s earth can be mixed with two tablespoons of rose water to make a fine paste.
Apply this paste on your face or skin for 15 -20 minutes, this instantly improves the complexion of your skin and gives it a nice glow.
12. Turmeric, Neem leaves, Poppy Seed, And Sandalwood
Take turmeric, neem leaves the poppy seed, sandalwood and prepare a fine paste with milk.Apply this paste as a mask on your skin for fifteen minutes.
Then gently massage your skin in a circular fashion and wash your face with water.This removes tan and gives a fair complexion to your skin.
13. Tulsi Leaves
Tulsi leaves or basil leaves can be grounded, and paste can be prepared.Apply this paste on your face for 10 minutes.This gives a glow to your face.
Tips To Maintain Your Skin Tone
Apart from the above-given home remedies, there are a lot of measures that can be taken to protect your skin from the sun. You can apply homemade fairness night cream on your skin.
These measures can be followed anywhere, anytime and anyplace and can help maintain and keep your skin healthy.
- Consult your dermatologist before using any new cream to make sure that it is safe on your skin. Also, ask a doctor if you are exposed to sunlight for a long time.
- Driving motorbikes under the hot sun or even sitting in the car under the sun can attract many environmental pollutants like dust and dirt. By this skin undergoes many chemical reactions followed by many skin related problems like allergies, redness, inflammation, etc. To avoid this problem, toners can be used which penetrate deep into the skin and remove these impurities.
- Talcum Powder can be applied to protect your skin from the sun. Talcum powder not only helps you by working well on the surface of your skin, but it also helps by giving your skin an instant glow.
- Drink a lot of water every day. Consume at least eight glasses of water every day. Water hydrates your skin and prevents it from drying.At the same time, it also helps in many other processes like digestion as well.
- Exercise your body every day, this is not only good for your body but also for your skin’s health. Your exercise schedule must contain some light exercises. It includes moving your hands and legs freely for at least 15-20 minutes to get the blood flowing to all the parts of your body.
- Sleeping is critical for your skin to remain healthy. Sleeplessness would result in dark circles under your eyes along with the feeling of exhaustion and tiredness. Good night’s sleep helps to restore your skin’s health by repairing the dead cells and makes your skin look healthy.
- Do not expose your skin for a long time to harsh weather. High winds have a tendency to take away the moisture or dampness away from hair and skin making it dry and rough. Additionally, hot sunny climates can create pigmentation and obscure of skin. Subsequently, you have to give necessary moisture to the skin.
- Use good fairness creams that have sunscreen to shield your skin from the unsafe rays of the sun. It is also recommended that you wear full sleeves garments, caps, and tops to decrease the exposure of sun to the skin.
- Impurities from the skin must regularly be removed. Wash your face twice or thrice every day to remove the impurities from your skin.It is recommended to use a good face wash for clearing the soil and dust that adheres to your skin.
- It is also important to moisturize your skin to keep it from drying and make it soft and smooth.
- Use the best scrub for the skin. There are a variety of facial scrubs available in the market for men that removes dead skin and clogged impurities from the skin and provides deep cleansing by cleansing the top layer of your skin to make it look fresh and fair. It is advisable to steam your skin before scrubbing. Scrubs with lemon and fruit extracts and fruit enzymes are recommended.
- Never leave your skin dry. The absence of moisture makes the skin dry and develops wrinkles on the skin. It is important to rehydrate your skin every day to keep it smooth and shining. Moisturizers rich in vitamin E and natural oil extracts are recommended to keep your skin soft and smooth.
- Massage your skin. Massaging improves the blood flow to the skin making it more fair and glowing.Take a few ice cubes in a cloth and gently rub it over your skin for 15-20 minutes before sleeping.
- Healthy nourishment for the skin. Healthy food like fruits and vegetables nourishes the skin cells. Foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals, proteins and antioxidants must be consumed for keeping skin fair and young. Oily and spicy food are hard to digest and hence makes you unhealthy, and your skin may look dull and dry.
- Try to stay in the shade during hot sunny afternoons as much as you can to prevent pigmentation of skin and to reduce the tanning on your skin.
- Tight clothes must not be worn as it restricts the blood flow and hence the skin will look dull.
- Smoking cigarettes must be stopped as it contains nicotine and other harmful compounds that darken the skin color.
- Stress must be avoided as it leads to the release of hormones in the body that make the skin look dull and leads to various other problems like acne. Hence, it is always advised to stay happy and reduce stress wherever possible.
- Exercising regularly ensures that oxygen and blood are pumped to all parts of the body and helps the skin to look healthy.
I have mentioned quite a few home remedies that are very effective, readily available to all and at the same time less expensive.
I hope you will try some of these home remedies and give us feedback.Do write to us.Stay healthy and stay natural.