Are you feeling depressed? Does your blood pressure remain high at every time? Do your mental stress and irritability not leave you for a single moment? So how to cure all these problems with a single solution.
Yes, a single solution or I should say single medicine is effective in curing all your stress and blood pressure related problems.
The medicine is MUKTA VATI. It is effective in curing hypertension or high blood pressure of a person. So if you are searching for an effective remedy for your high blood pressure then MuktaVati will be best for you.
It also has stress relieving herbs that provide soothing and calming effect to your mind. Hence it is also effective in relieving your stress, mental irritation, and depression.
This all in one medicine constitutes almost all effective herbs in itself. The herbs used in making of MuktaVati medicine are all great anti – depressant and anti – stress agents in itself. And due to the presence these herbs MuktaVati medicine is more effective.
First of all, I will tell you about MuktaVati medicine. Furthermore, I will tell you about composition and health benefits of taking MuktaVati medicine and much more. So keep reading to know more about MuktaVati medicine.
- What Is Mukta Vati?
- Composition Of Mukta Vati Medicine
- Medicinal Properties Of Mukta Vati
- Mukta Vati Is Effective For The Following Health Disorders
- Health Benefits Of Mukta Vati
- Dosage And Administration Of Mukta Vati Medicine
- When To Take Mukta Vati Medicine?
- How To Take Mukta Vati Medicine?
- Side Effects Of Mukta Vati Medicine
- Different Manufacturers Of Mukta Vati Medicine
What Is Mukta Vati?
Mukta Vati is an ayurvedic medicine. It is an antidepressant and antihypertensive medicine. It is effective in curing high blood pressure. The vati helps in lowering of blood pressure and also stress disorders. And hence provides a calming effect to your mind.
The manufacturing of MuktaVati is always done with Rauwolfia serpentine. It is also called an Indiansarpagandha or snakeroot. Other herbs are also used to increase its potency.
Sarpagandha, itself a great anti hypertensive herb and due to this property it is usually used in Ayurveda.
Composition Of Mukta Vati Medicine
As I told you effective anti- stress and anti- depressant herbs used in the preparation of MuktaVati medicine.
Now I will tell you the quantity of these herbs used in making of MuktaVati medicine.
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhapushpi) – 46 mg
- Centella Asiatica (Brahmi) – 46 mg
- Acorus calamus (Vacha) – 46 mg
- Onosma bracteatum (Gaajwaan) – 69 mg
- Tinospora cardi folia (Guduchi or Giloy) – 20 mg
- Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmti) – 19 mg
- Mukta pishti (Moti Pishti) – 2 mg
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) – 46 mg
- Praval Pishti – 6 mg
Furthermore, the mixture of above-mentioned ingredients is again processed with the decoction obtained from the following herbs.
- Tinospora cardi folia (Giloy)
- Centella Asiatica (Brahmi)
- Rauwolfia serpentina (sarpagandha)
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhapushpi)
- Nardostachys jatamansi (spikenard)
Medicinal Properties Of Mukta Vati
Now I am going to tell you various medicinal properties of MuktaVati. And by this, you will get an idea that what makes Mukta Vati so effective medicine.
- Mind relaxant
- Mild Anti-inflammatory
Mukta Vati Is Effective For The Following Health Disorders
- Brain & Nerves
- Mental stress
- Insomnia or Sleeplessness
- Mental agitation
- Emotional trauma
- High blood pressure
Health Benefits Of Mukta Vati
Mukta Vati is especially effective for hypertension and high blood pressure. Furthermore, it has many health benefits that I am going to tell you.
- It is effective in depression and also calms the mental irritability and agitation.
- The herbs used in the making of Mukta are all itself a great anti- depressant agent. And hence due to this property it is effective for reducing depression.
- Anxiety is not good for your good health.
- Mukta Vati will help you in relieving your anxiety.
- The herbs used in the formation of MuktaVati are itself great anti-anxiety, antidepressant and anti–stress agents.
- It provides a soothing effect and also relaxes your mind. And in turn,it helps in relieving your stress.
3. Mental Stress Or Irritability
- Anti- stress and anti- depressant herbs present in MuktaVati makes it effective for reducing mental stress.
- It provides calming effect to your mind and reduces mental
- It relaxes your mind and provides a soothing
- Mukta Vati is also effective in inducing sleep.
- If you are suffering from the sleeplessness then MuktaVati will help you. This is due to presence of mind soothing and relaxing herbs.
- Shankhapushpi, Brahmi, Mukta pishti, Ashwagandha, and pravalpisthi herbs present in this medicine will help you in relaxing your mind and hence in inducing sleep.
5. High Blood Pressure Or Hypertension
- Jatamansi and sarpagandha herb present in MuktaVati are itself, great anti hypertensive agents. So it helps in relieving your tension.
- These herbs have relaxing, soothing and stress reducing properties.
- You can take 1 tablet with milk, for 2 times in a day.
- Continue this remedy for at least 1 month.
- If still your blood pressure is not maintained you can take 2 tablets for 2 -3 times in a day.
Dosage And Administration Of Mukta Vati Medicine
Now I will tell you when and how you should take MuktaVati medicine.
1. Pre-Hypertension (Diastolic 80 – 89 And Systolic 120 – 139)
- Under this condition, you should not take MuktaVati medicine.
- Simple changes in diet will be effective in curing your problem.
2. Hypertension Stage 1 (Diastolic 90 – 99 And Systolic 140 – 159)
- Under this condition take only 1 tablet with milk for 2 times in a day.
3. Hypertension Stage 2 (Diastolic 100 Or Greater And Systolic 160 Or Greater)
- If you are suffering from hypertension stage 2 then increase the dosage of MuktaVati
- Take 2 tablets at a time with milk for 2 times every day.
4. Hypertensive Crisis (Diastolic Greater Than 110 And Systolic Greater Than 180)
- This is a critical stage and you should consult a doctor.
- Mukta Vati may be ineffective at this stage and you should seek for an emergency treatment.
- You can have maximum 6 tablets of MuktaVati in a day with a proper interval of time.
- If your blood pressure is increasing then you can increase the dosage but should not be more than the maximum
When To Take Mukta Vati Medicine?
Every work has the perfect time to do. And you should take medicines in proper time. So at what time you should take MuktaVati medicine to get better results.
Let me tell you, you should take MuktaVati medicine after having your meal.
How To Take Mukta Vati Medicine?
- Take MuktaVati medicine with fresh cow’s milk or water, or also lukewarm cow’s milk.
- It will help you in preventing any side effects from Sarpagandha herb used in making of MuktaVati
Side Effects Of Mukta Vati Medicine
Mukta Vati medicine usually doesn’t cause any severe side effects to your body.
But sometimes it may cause side effects to your body. The sarpagandha or Rauwolfia serpentina herb used in making of MuktaVati sometimes lead to nasal congestion to some people.And its effect is more prominent when you take this medicine with water. And if you take this medicine with cow’s milk then this effect is lesser.
General side effects of using MuktaVati medicine are-
- Nasal congestion.
- The problem in breathing while sleeping due to congestion.
- Feeling of lethargy and discomfort in the morning.
If medicines are not taken in proper amount or time the results can be hazardous. So keep these things in mind while using MuktaVati medicine.
- Take this medicine with cow’s lukewarm milk to reduce the symptoms of nasal congestion.
- Also, take only maximum 6 tablets of MuktaVati in a day with a proper interval of time.
- Furthermore, if your blood pressure is not under limit increase the dosage but in a specified limit.
Different Manufacturers Of Mukta Vati Medicine
Here, I am telling you about different names or brands of MuktaVati medicine. Although there are many brands but I am giving the names of effective and popular brands.
All brands are effective but Divya MuktaVati medicine from Patanjali is more popular among all. You can prefer any one of them of your own choice.
- Ivy’s Mukta Vati Medicine
- Divya Mukta Vati Medicine From Patanjali
- Baidyanath Mukta Vati
In conclusion, I want to say that you should take control over your stress and mental irritation. But to do this take help of yourself not of medicine. Because medicines work only for specific time and your inner strength will be always with you.
So it’s better to use your inner strength and understanding to maintain your mental stability. It will make you tension free for forever.
Hope the above- mentioned information is useful for you.