Prithvi or the earth is one of the major element our body is comprised of. Prithvi mudra is used to decrease the fire element and increase the earth element of the body.
The earth element of the body is responsible for traits of weight, hair etc.
How To Do Prithvi Mudra?
It is one of the easiest mudras to practice. Join the tip of the ring finger with the thumb and apply pressure. Easy and sleek.!
Major Benefits Of Prithvi Mudra
1) For Hair Growth And Hair Regrowth
Growth and regrowth of hair are linked to the earth element of the body. The pressure applied on the tip of the ring and thumb initiates the regrowth of hair by activating the cells. Thus, it can be performed for hair growth.
2) For Weight Gain
This mudra can be used to increase the earth element of the body. Thus, this results in effective weight gain.
Other Benefits Of Prithvi Mudra
- Practicing this mudra results in the strengthening of the tissues. Tissues are comprised of the earth element.
- Earth element acts as the major component of bones and cartilages. Flesh, skin, muscles all benefited from the practice of this mudra.
- Relief from ulcers and burning sensations can be achieved by the practice of this Mudra.
- Jaundice, fever, thyroid can be easily relieved by performing Prithvi Mudra.
- Muscles can be strengthened with the stabilisation of chronic fatigue.
- Stamina can be rebuilt by the regular practice of Prithvi Mudra.
- It has special healing powers that can provide relief from prolonged illnesses.
Performing this mudra for 30 to 40 minutes each day can lead to effective visual results. A person ailing from Kapha dosha( fluid imbalance ) should practice this mudra in pure moderation.