Vayu Mudra, as the name suggests is related to the air element of the body. This mudra has a drastic effect on the Vayu of our body.
Any discomfort can be removed by the regular practice of this Mudra.This mudra can be used to remove certain ailments.
How To Perform Vayu Mudra?
Gently place the tip of your index finger to the base of your thumb. The thumb should be folded and pressed to the bent index. Straighten your other fingers.
Benefits Of Vayu Mudra Include
• For Gas Problems
It can be used for curing ailments related to stomach issues.Such as indigestion, heartburns and acidity. As this yoga is known for reducing the air element of the body, the pose helps in elimination of any gastric issue.
• For Vata Dosha
Any illness related to bone health like arthritis, knee pain etc. can be eradicated from the practice of it. This mudra also provides relief to Spinal discomfort.
• For Neck Stiffness
The regular practice of this mudra can help in effective relieve from problems related to muscle stiffness. It helps in relaxation of the joints and thus relieves the sufferers from joint pain.
Benefits Of Doing Vayu Mudra
• It provides instant relief from anxiety and stress.
• Help in attaining proper relaxation.
• It helps in the balancing of the endocrine glands. Any hormonal imbalances can be easily cured by this Mudra.
• Any cardiac dysfunctionality can be easily averted by the regular practice of this mudra.
• Voice problems and rehydration issues can be resolved by the practice of this mudra.
*Perform this mudra for 15 to 20 minutes each day. Regular practice can prevent the occurrence of discomfort due to the air element of the body.
Leave your comments below.