Every person in this world has a unique aura which can tell the state of the mind in which the person is presently in.
For those of you who don’t know what’s Aura, it’s a subtle and luminous glow which surrounds the body. Not only human being but plants, animals and other living beings also have this aura.
Why is it that we can’t see them?It’s because it’s present in the spiritual and subtle level and not in the physical.
It’s because it’s present in the spiritual and subtle level and not in the physical.
You may believe it or not, but it exists and people who have the higher level of awareness and perceive and see it.
Aura is not same for all the people. Those who are in a bad mood or emotionally weak will have a weak and a hazy aura around them, and those who are emotionally stable and happy will have a very bright aura.
The importance of having a positive aura is it helps in keeping the negative thoughts and emotions away, which can drain your energy and can make you emotionally weak.
Those people who have strong positive aura are very charming, and they attract other people towards them. Those who have a weak aura are not liked by others. Those who have strong negative aura are evil in nature. They have the ability to steal the energy from those who have the positive aura.
How Can You Sense Them?
You may think that you are not one of those who can look and feel the aura. But it is far from the truth.
There are many instances where you can experience the negative and the positive and negative effects of the auras.
- You may feel drained out in the presence of some people, and you may feel very well in the presence of any others.
- When you connect specific colors with only some specific people.
- When you start sensing the feelings instead of the acts of some people.
- You may feel frightened (lonely places) at some places, but energetic and rejuvenated in some others (temples, parks).
Causes of weak aura:
You might be wondering about the reason some people have a weak aura. The factors might be many. Some of those are listed below:
- An improper, unhealthy and poor diet which includes eating unhygienic, oily and fast food, not eating the right kind of food at the right time of the day, etc.
- Too much fatigue and exertion of the body.
- Excessive drinking and smoking.
- Performing some nasty and psychic activity.
- Non-availability of air in the place where the person is staying.
Practical techniques for protecting your aura:
- Drink more amount of water, at least, 10-12 glasses a day.
- Take a warm water bath by putting some amount of rock salt in it. If rock salt is not available, you can get the same benefit with the help of normal salt.
- Put on the clothes of your favorite color. This will help to boost your self-confidence.
- Make it a point to stand in the sunlight for some amount of time every day. This will help in cleansing your aura. 15-20 minutes will be enough. Do this in the morning when the sun rays don’t hurt the body.
- Exposure to the wind is a very effective technique for cleansing your aura. The only thing which you have to do is to find a proper place where there are enough wind and sunlight.
- Gemstones and Gem crystals are very good cleansers. You can wear them, which can help to boost your energy.
- Close your eyes and imagine that the light of the universe is coming and surrounding you, it is an effective way of protecting the aura. Do this on a daily basis.
- Using Reiki symbols are another effective way of protecting your aura. While you are breathing, imagine violet light covering your body. Do this on a daily basis to get the full benefit.
- Do conscious breathing for 5-10 minutes every day. This is an effective way of protecting your aura.
- Love yourself. If you are not able to love yourself, you cannot love anybody in this world. Loving yourself can mega boost your self-confidence and make your aura strong.
- Know that it is your thoughts which give shape to your emotions. So master your thoughts. Track every thought and check whether they are making you weak or strong.
These interesting facts should compel you to know what is Aura how to protect it.
You May Also Like: