Hand tremor slowly and gradually impacts your life negatively. If you suffer from constant hand tremors, then you should probably go for lucrative yoga exercises.
Hand tremors are not be left untreated as they progress with time. It is always desired to go for the natural ways to cure essential tremors.
Yoga poses for essential tremors aims to strengthen the muscles of hands, promote stability, and control the over-expressed nerves.
If you are looking for productive yoga for hand tremors, then read the below article. We have compiled the best of them.
Yoga Poses For Hand Tremors
Yoga helps to treat essential tremors symptoms as it stabilizes the mind, body, and soul. A few wonderful yoga poses for essential tremors are as follows:
1. Vayu Mudra
This yoga pose for hand tremors works on your hands and minds. Vayu mudra aims to give you a healthy happy life. Doin it for a long time will give fruitful results.
The pose focuses on the air element of your body. It takes care of the irregularities happening in your body.
How To Do It?
- Sit comfortably on the floor or the mat with your back straight.
- Relax and concentrate on your mudra and your inner soul.
- Next, bring your index finger at the base of your thumb.
- Now pressurize the thumb on your finger.
- Keep both hands on your knees. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing patterns.
- Be in this position for around five minutes focusing on your inner self.
2. Garuda Mudra (Eagle Pose)
This yoga for essential tremors focuses on the energy of the body. If you do it daily it will strengthen your hands, relive the pressure from all the pressure points of the body, and make you feel relaxed throughout the day.
How To Do It?
- Sit on a mat comfortably with erect posture.
- Bring both your hands forward with the palm facing up just near to your abdomen.
- Hold both the thumbs and place right hand on the apex of the left hand.
- Take 10 deep breaths.
- Repeat for five times.
3. Simhasana (Lion Pose)
This yoga pose for essential tremor benefits shaky hands and nodding head. It controls the entire body and strengthens your body from the inside.
Not only this, it provides stability to your body and stimulates the over-expressed nerves to work under control.
How To Do It?
- Kneel down on the floor and cross the front of the right ankle over the back of the left leg.
- Your feet should point outwards. Sit in a way that the perineum snuggles down the right heel.
- Press your palms against your knees and spread your finger like sharp class.
- Breath deeply through your nose and open your mouth wide with tongue stretched out.
- The tip of the tongue should go down, eyes wide open, and exhale slowly through your mouth.
- If possible roar two to three times.
- Next, come back to cross leg position and repeat it for 3-5 times.
4. Child Pose
It is the most relaxing yoga pose. Child’s yoga pose for hand tremors can help you control your hands and to alleviate other signs of essential tremors too.
The pose focuses on the entire body. it stretches all the muscles of your body and releases the pressure from them. This lead to the functioning of nerves in a controlled way.
How To Do It?
- Bring your hands on your knees. Focus on your breathing pattern.
- Spread both your knees apart and bend them inwards. Rest your buttock on the heel of your foot.
- If you have trouble attaining this position then, keep your knees and thighs together.
- Sit straight and keep your entire back erect.
- Exhale and bend forward. When you bend your torso should be on your thighs and your chest should be on top of your thighs.
- Rest your forehead on the floor.
- Stretch your arms with the palm facing downwards. Press your hands slightly to keep your buttocks in contact with your heels.
- This will let the tension in your shoulder, arms, neck, spine, and legs to drain out.
- Remain in the position for a minute and take deep breaths.
- Release the pose and come back to the normal position.
5. Deep Meditation
Deep meditation is an effective form of yoga for essential tremors. It aims to improve the mind, heart, and body.
With regular practice, it can cure various health ailments like essential tremors, shaky hands, blood pressures, depression, anxiety, breathing rate, and metabolism.
How To Do It?
- Sit comfortably in a silent place without any external disturbance.
- Cross your legs, keep your hand on your knees, and close your eyes.
- Try to focus on your forehead. Listen to your breathing patterns.
- Continue with deep inhaling and exhaling
- Remain in the position for a minimum of 10 minutes to get maximum benefits out of it.
Yoga poses for essential tremors are highly effective. They are the most natural way to cure hand tremors. They don’t require any sort of equipment or prior preparation. You can do them at any time of the day to cure hand tremors.
When doing yoga for hand tremors, the key is continuity. If you do all the yoga poses on a regular basis then, you will see the results in just no time. Moreover, try to do as many times as you can i.e. repeat them more with practice and over time.
All the yoga poses are mild and effective. You won’t face any sort of pain or uneasiness after doing them. So, don’t wait start doing these productive yoga poses for essential tremors.