PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!MavCure may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the MavCure website will mean you accept those changes.You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications, and you’re accessing or using the service constitutes your acceptance of the agreement as it appears at the time of your access or use.From time to time, MavCure may offer website visitors the opportunity to participate in additional features or services through MavCure site. You may be required to enter into additional agreements or authorizations before you can access such features or services.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the MavCure Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from MavCure licensors, and other material contained on the MavCure Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Nothing in the content, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the MavCure Site!
MavCure does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by MavCure, MavCure employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of MavCure, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
You agree that you will not
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party.
- Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws.
- Use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website.
- If you use any part of the Site requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Blogs and Interactive Media
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to a Site, you give MavCure the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the Site, you agree you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by MavCure in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements of solicitations for business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person, including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling.
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”.
MavCure reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user’s access to the entire Site or specific features such as the blog
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MavCure, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Notice and Take Down Procedures and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting MavCure ‘s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
MavCure’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, MavCure maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the www.mavcure.com Site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form or via mail to:
We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but due to volume may not always be able to do so.
Liability of MavCure and Its Licensors
The use of the MavCure Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the MavCure Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of MavCure and its suppliers. Accordingly, MavCure assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the MavCure’s Site.
The MavCure Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. MavCure, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, MavCure, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the MavCure Site or MavCure.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the MavCure Site.
In no event shall MavCure, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MavCure Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the MavCure Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not MavCure, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MavCure Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. MavCure, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MavCure Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed India RS1000. MavCure, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MavCure Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.