We all know that cigarette is something to which one can easily addict and at the same time, it is injurious to health. Once obsessed with smoking, it gets difficult for an individual to quit smoking.
Well, how many of you smokers have tried giving up your smoking habit? What all formulas you all have applied for the same?
Have you opted for any medicinal approach to quitting smoking practice?Or have you ever tried any natural method like Acupuncture for giving up your evil habit of smoking?
Let us have a look at to what extent and how Acupuncture can naturally help an individual to quit their addiction towards cigarettes.
Table of Contents
What Is Acupuncture?
An acupuncture is a structure of balancing medication in which fine needles are interleaved in the skin at precise points alongside what are measured to be lines of energy (meridians), used in the healing of diverse physical and psychological circumstances.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Conventional Chinese medication explicates that wellbeing is the result of a pleasant stability of the harmonizing limits of yin and yang of the life force known as gi or chi.
- Qi is said to surge through meridians (pathways) in the individual body.
- Through 350 acupuncture spots in the corpse, these meridians and power flows may be accessed.
- Sickness is said to be the outcome of an inequity of the forces.
- If needles are introduced into these points with suitable amalgamations it is said that the energy stream can be brought back into appropriate poise.
In Western civilizations and numerous other parts of the planet, acupuncture is elucidated including notions of neuroscience.
- Acupuncture points are seen by Western practitioners as spaces where nerves, muscles, and connective tissue can be moved.
- Acupuncture practitioners say that the incentive increases blood flow while at the same time generating the movement of our own body’s ordinary painkillers.
Want To Quit Smoking?
Acupuncture Can Help You With Cravings
If you are demanding to suspend smoking, acupuncture is an accepted way to aid you restrains your desire for nicotine. Acupuncture, along with Chinese herbs and hypnotherapy, may not be as well-known as nicotine pieces or stick of gum.
But they all can tender liberation, especially in the sensitive segment of removal when you’re struggling with exhaustion, tetchiness, and troubling cravings.
Some inhabitants attempt acupuncture because they cannot abide the drugs used for tobacco termination. Unlike recommended medications, acupuncture has no side consequences.
In fact, it is very ordinary to observe side remunerations like enhancements in sleep or temper. Others utilise acupuncture as part of an overall approach to suspending.
Will It Help Me?
The aim of acupuncture is to assist control any passion you have for the nicotine itself. Generally, I advise patients to be tobacco-free for at least 24 hours prior to their first check with for acupuncture.
If they acquire that step, this tells me they have the approach to be tobacco-free. Many times, a patient’s partner has planned the slot or peer anxiety spurs them to come in, and they’re not really prepared.
If a patient is not set to toss away the cigarettes in their receptacle, which tells me they’re not emotionally ready to relinquish.
Once patients are dedicated, I begin seeing them two or three times per week in the commencement. Then the visits decrease to once a week as departure symptoms fade. Eventually, visits are ceased altogether when they are tobacco-free.
6 Facts To Know When Using Acupuncture To Quit Smoking
1. Acupuncture Is Very Effective To Help Stop Smoking
- It prevents jitters, curbs longings, lessens bad temper and impatience, amplifies recreation and helps detoxify the corpse.
- It can also re-establish equilibrium in your structure and jumpstart the remedial procedure.
2. There Is A “Stop Smoking” Acupuncture Spot
- There is a position called “Tim Mee,” which is used particularly to impede smoking.
- It’s situated one finger’s breadth over your wrist pleat on the inside of your limb.
- It is used absolutely to aid citizens ending smoking and it does this by varying the way cigarettes flavour.
Tim Mee is a commanding acupuncture peak, but it must be used in juxtaposition with other points to combat cravings, rebalance your body and heal.
3. Acupuncture Can Condense Cravings, But It Can’t Change Habits
- Corporeal cravings are only one feature of cigarette obsession.
- Many times, the practice of smoking is harder to discontinue than the physical craving.
- Get help from relatives and friends. Unite a support group. Find fresh smoke-free tricks.
Stopping a smoking dependence requires holding up—physically, sensitively and publicly.
4. There Are Simple Acupressure Techniques To Cope With Cravings
- Ear rubdown is one way you can manage with longings at home.
- It liberates endorphins and these chemicals are accepted painkillers.
- It also excites acupuncture points which assist in balancing Qi.
There Are Several Ear Massage Methods
- You can rest your thumbs in the widest superior fraction of your ears and massage in rounded motions.
- You can massage the minute inside crevices and the frontage of your ear where it attaches to your cranium.
- And you can rub down your earlobes, with moderate pulls and circular actions.
5. Herbs Can Help With Cravings
- There are countless herbs which aid with cravings, petulance, detoxification and tissue revamp.
- Formulate a scheduled time with me and I can confer which ones would be superlative for you.
6. The Third Thursday In November Is The Great American Smoke Out
- The American Cancer Society has nominated the third Thursday of November (November 21, 2013) as the Great American Smoke-out.
- This is a date to suspend smoking—for excellent. If you have “deliberation” about quitting, the Great American Smoke-out is a huge day to really do it.
Well, it has been proven to a lot extent that, Acupuncture can be considered as the best natural method for the one addicted to nicotine.
If no medications help you out to give up smoking, try the accepted technique of Acupuncture, it will surely set you free from the obsession of smoking.