Bruises affect the skin color and texture. There are times when a person wants to put up a medical reason to avoid certain things. This might include avoiding going to certain places, skipping schools, work or just for fun. Let’s now learn how to bruise yourself, that too in a fast, easy and painless manner.
Clinically, a bruise is defined as an injury which appears as an area of skin that appears bluish-black on the human body. This is mainly caused by a hard blow or a heavy impact of something on the body.
Bruises lead to breakage and rupturing of the underlying blood vessels. It is a clinical condition in which the capillaries and rarely the venules are damaged. This leads to the leakage of blood, which further leads to hemorrhage and spreading into the surrounding tissue.
Bruises are very common and are often experienced by almost all the humans.
Black and blue marks are often associated with bruises. A bruise, which is also called a contusion is a result caused by skin trauma.
A cut or blow to an area of skin can be the causes of trauma. These cuts and blows are instrumental in rupturing of tiny blood vessels called capillaries.
The blood that oozes out gets trapped below the skin’s surface, causing a bruise.
Bruises can occur at any age. Their intensity and impact vary from person to person. Some bruises cause very little pain, and you might not even notice them! However, these bruises can provide a good medical reason.
It happens very often that you discover a bruise on your body suddenly. This might happen while performing day to day activities like taking a bath or changing clothes.
It is a common observation that sometimes the bruises get hidden under our clothes and become unnoticeable.
There are times, you don’t even know that how you got a particular bruise. Many such incidents and accidents are overlooked by us. However, the after-effects of such events are the bruises!
Sometimes we just forget when we get hit by something. It might happen that we accidentally bump into an end table, corner of pointed objects or countertop.
However, at that time we just ignore it and carry on with our work. The blue mark of the bruise later catches our attention.
If you are getting bruises very often and if you are not aware how they came up or why they are there, then it’s a time to be cautious about them. These might be the symptoms of some serious issues and may belong to chronic bruising.
It is very often diagnosed that the chronic bruises are a sign of a one or more vitamin or mineral deficiency.
In such times, it is best for the person to undergo a complete medical checkup and evaluation. This might be potential in order to rule out bruising illness.
So far, we have discussed the bruises that we don’t get intentionally. But there are many times when individual wishes to have a bruise. Are you looking for various inputs on how to give yourself a bruise?
It is very normal to have that thought in mind and that is even possible!
Don’t be surprised, as there are many situations where the individual needs to get bruises intentionally.
There is absolutely no need to consider yourself as a psychopath if you ever feel so. There are times when a person may be suffering from a serious mental condition. In such condition, it is frequently observed that the individuals tend to intentionally hurt themselves.
They do so in order to feel a sense of control and calmness. However, this is not the case always.
Statistics have proven that self-bruising is less common as compared to self-cutting and self-punching.
All the above-stated conditions are extremely dangerous and scary to the person’s physical health. They are also proven to affect and deteriorate the mental well-being and conscience of humans.
Self-harming practices which cause intentional bruising and injury are very commonly observed these days. They are more frequently seen in individuals who are suffering from mental blockages, depression, stress, low confidence, failure, and anxiety.
Bruising Yourself With Makeup
There may be a large number of reasons for an individual wanting to bruise himself. Following are some possibilities that are often seeing leading a person to do self-bruising:
- Maybe you have to act in a role and need to portray as if you have dashed into something really very bad.
- You are being paid for harming yourself.
- Perhaps you are dress up for a photo shoot.
- You need to fake a medical reason for not attending certain events.
How To Bruise Yourself Without Pain?
Real or factual bruises are medically called as ecchymoses. These are the outcomes of discoloration and tenderness of the skin. The mucous membranes of the human skin swell up due to the leakage of blood.
The blood might ooze out from an injured micro blood vessel, a capillary or venule, thus leading into damaged tissues.
Whatever the reason is, but it’s a fact that deliberately hurting yourself is a very difficult task and requires extreme self-control and contemplation. It is an arduous task, requiring courage and zeal to harm oneself.
People trying to physically bruise your skin must remember that it can be very painful to the body and disturbing to the mind.
Are you confused as what to do now? No worries,as there are solutions for every damn thing! There are much easier ways to make it appear as your body is covered with bruises.
Using makeup to create false bruises is one of the easiest ways. Actually speaking there is no need to be surprised. It is a misconception that makeup only used to look beautiful. Makeup can be a useful utility to create false bruises.
Yes, we are not kidding! By making use of makeup and props, it is possible to make it appear as though your body is completely covered with bruises. It is very simple and painless to use this approach.
You don’t need to go through any amount of real pain or self-hurting. You just need to know how to make a bruise or more precisely you need to know how to work with various components of the makeup kit.
These components mainly consist of colors of eye shadows, liners, variety of lipsticks, a purple marker, and blusher.
Bruise Yourself With Black Eye Makeup
Want to fake a bruise mark on your body! It’s time to actually try it now. Let’s take a black eyeliner, B-brushes and white eyeshadow. Following content provides the steps by step guide on how to create a bruise mark on your body and that too through makeup. It’s almost similar to what the actors do in movies:
- The first step is to clean the area you are intending to draw a bruise mark on. It is necessary to gently wash it with water. No need to moisturize it.
- Next step consists of applying red color, either lipstick or blushes to the intended skin area. The red mark should form the basic shape of the bruise that you wish to fake. The natural shape of bruise marks are usually irregular or haphazard. They are not perfectly square, rectangular, round or of any other geometric shape.
- Complete the red outline and then fill in the area with the same color. Now the entire area is red in color. This red part covers all of your normal skin colors and thus none of your normal skin colors is visible.
- Now it is time to add more colors. We do this to make the bruise mark look more realistic and proper. Normally a tinge of blue or purple is added. Smudge the blue and purple color shades with the red. Next step is to blend the colors properly. Blending is vital as more blended the colors are, more realistic the bruise mark will look.
- It is a known fact that the fresher bruises tend to appear more purple and blue. The older bruises are more yellow in appearance along with greenish shade. Depending on the purpose you are going for, you will need to balance the color scheme and intensity accordingly.
- The final step consists of running some water on your newly created bruise mark. Don’t touch your handmade wet bruise till is dries off completely. It is advisable to tap your false bruise mark with some toilet paper or an old towel.
Causes Of Natural Bruise
Following are the major causes of getting a bruise.
- Sports injuries
- Car accidents
- Blows, such as someone hitting you or being hit by a ball
- Medications that thin the blood, such as aspirin or warfarin (Coumadin)
Types Of Bruises
There are basically three types of bruises. Bruises are differentiated into these types based on their area on the body:
a. Subcutaneous Bruises
These occur just beneath the skin.
b. Intramuscular Bruises
These occur in the underlying muscles.
c. Periosteal Bruises
These happen to affect the bones.
In cases when a person or an individual wants to bruise himself, it is best to affect the skin area. The subcutaneous bruises are the easiest to get. They are less painful as well. Subcutaneous bruises are mainly seen affecting the blood vessels.
Signs And Symptoms Of Bruises
It is clinically proven that the symptoms of a bruise vary depending on the cause, age, area, severity etc.
Discoloration or color change of the skin is often the first sign or symptom. Mostly the bruises are black and blue. However, very rarely the bruises can also be of the following colors:
- yellowish (most often occurs in case of heals)
You may also experience pain, swelling and tenderness in the area of injury. The severity of the symptoms is often seen to vary. These symptoms generally improve as the injury heals.
Now, you know how to give yourself a bruise without pain. You can make fake bruises on any part of the body. Still, it is never advised to fake bruises or harm yourself for any wrong purpose. But if you have to act in drama or play at school, then you can use the above-stated method and you will be more than happy.