Yes, you heard it right, Hair mask!
If you have heard only facial mask till now, this might come as a surprise to you. Hair mask can do wonders for your hair. Pollution, dust, harmful UV rays of the sun are damaging your hair.
You need to repair the damage being done to rejuvenate your hair follicles and texture of your hair. It improves the condition of your hair and makes it shine and beautiful.Hair mask can be used for various purposes such as stimulating the hair growth, removal of dandruff and make hair shine.
Hair mask can be used for various purposes such as stimulating the hair growth, removal of dandruff and make hair shine.
In the market hair, various masks are available, which are expensive and contain harsh chemicals. Some hair mask may damage your hair follicle.
Here are excellent homemade natural hair masks for your hair:
1. Banana Hair Mask:
- Ingredients: 1 ripe Banana, 2 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons of milk, 1 egg, 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Mix them all and apply it to your hair from root to tip. Keep it for 30 min and wash it off.
- Natural ingredients present in Banana and Olive oil nourish your hair follicle.
2. Avocado Hair Mask:
- Avocado oil stimulates hair growth.
- Ingredients: 1 Avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Use a blender and mix them to create a smooth texture.
- Apply this mixture on your hair evenly. Leave it for 30 minutes so that rich minerals available in this mask will be absorbed.
- Use this twice a week to see the hair shining.
3. Olive Oil Hair Mask:
- Ingredients:2 Eggs, 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Whirl the mixture properly until it becomes a homogeneous texture.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off. Olive will be absorbed by the scalp tissue and protein in the egg will act a hair conditioner.
4. Strawberry Hair Mask:
- Ingredients: 8 to 10 strawberries, 2 tablespoons curd, 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Mix them and apply this evenly on your hair. Cover your hair with a towel soaked with warm water.
- Use this twice a week to nourish your hair tissue.
5. Henna Hair Mask:
- Ingredients: 4 tablespoons of Henna, 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons of tea decoration.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and keep for 30 minutes, and then wash it off.
Hair masks could be the ultimate answer to making your hair shiny.
They are perfect, healthy and an inexpensive solution to achieve soft, beautiful and shiny hair.