Did You Ever Think How Important Is Hygiene Of Your Penis?
Have you started thinking about the hygiene, maintenance and, of course, the importance of all these activities?
If not, then better start thinking about it right now.
We, here at MavCure will make sure in giving the best tips on how to maintain a hygienic penis and why you should be doing that.
Hygiene is the foundation of the modern civilization. “Health is wealth” and you know it in a much better way than us. We don’t need to explain. Taking your hygiene for granted is the greatest mistake you could ever make.
Accumulation of dirt, sweat, bacteria and germs in the intimate areas could cause infections today or in the coming days. Here, we are going to justify “Prevention is better than cure”.
How To Maintain Hygiene Of Penis?
- Consume a sufficient amount of water to maintain a proper amount of supply of blood and oxygen to the penis.
- Also not forgetting that, water is needed to discharge the harmful toxins from our body.
- Excess of sweat at the penis can cause irritation, infection and odor. Hence, it is advisable to apply powder (in lesser quantities) to that area or use a towel to absorb the excess sweat or moisture.
- Avoid the use of talc and deodorant as they may cause irritation.
- It is important to clean shave or trim to prevent the irritation and infection, but make sure that you take a hot shower before you shave to make the hair shafts softer.
- You should wash the penis daily with soap and water by retracting the foreskin.
- It is also important for you to know that too much washing with shower gels and soap can cause soreness.
- Sleep well and take a proper rest by adapting a healthy routine.
- Maintain appropriate sex relations.
- Keep your penis covered and protected while playing games by either using a “guard” or a “jock strap” as they protect you from any accidents which might prove to be fatal.
- Use condoms during sexual intercourse as they can stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s) such as HIV or AIDS and prevent unwanted pregnancy.
- Avoid the use of tight-fitting undergarments and pants as it is required that blood should flow through the penis to maintain its proper growth and functioning.
- Make sure that you wash away all the Smegma (it is a combination of exfoliatedepithelial cells, transudate skin oils, and moisture) from under the foreskin.
Why To Maintain?
- Intimate hygiene is highly important for a man as it is tied to sex and romance.
- It makes your partner happy.
- Sex organs tend to be more sensitive than other parts of the body and frequently engaged in intimate contact, which is why they should be as clean as possible.
- Going down on a man whose penis smells is simply out of the question.
- Intimate hygiene is also important for penis enlargement. The use of enlargement devices such as a traction device or a pump on an unclean penis will simply spread bacteria all over the penis.
- Letting bacteria and dead tissue cells accumulate is a sure way of getting every woman’s nightmare: a smelly penis.
Penis Hygiene is an important part of the daily cleaning ritual and is equally important as the overall hygiene of the body.
The sex organs are the most sensitive parts of the body and engage in intimate contacts very often.
Hence, it is advisable to keep it as clean as possible. Eventually, it is you who are going to experience a great and lovely future, and you will be the one cherishing all these memories from the past.
Wish you a very good luck and take care.