What’s so bad about the traditional shampoos, that we should not use them and immediately switch over to Baking Soda Shampoo?
Apparently, there are many reasons!
One thing is that the traditional shampoos contain many chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl, Laureth Sulfate, Diethanolamine, Parabence and Fragrance.
The word fragrance may sound very pleasing to you, but it is responsible for the presence for about 4000 chemicals in the shampoo.
These chemicals can make your hair dry and lifeless. They can decrease the density of hair and can take away its shine. Hence, we should opt for the Baking Soda Shampoo.
Not only Baking Soda Shampoo is very beneficial for your hair, but it’s also quite easy to use. It is effective, cheap, easy to use and also free from any harmful chemicals and we think you will love this magical product.
The best thing about this product is you can prepare it right at your home. So here, we provide you the procedure for preparing this magical product which will literally put life in your hairs and boost your self confidence.
- Mix Baking Soda and water in 1:3 ratio (you can go for adjusting this ratio according to your hair length).
- Apply this mixture to the dry or wet hair. Start from the roots till the end.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes and then wash your hair with warm water.
- After that it is highly recommended that you should apply the Vinegar rinse.
- Mix Vinegar and water in 1:4 ratios.
- To decrease the strong smell of Vinegar, add Peppermint, Lavender and Rosemary essential oils to the mixture.
- Tilt your head a little backwards, close your eyes and then apply the mixture onto your hair.
- After a few seconds, rinse your hair with cold water. Cold water can smooth your hair and also add shine to it.