Are you interested to know how to get rid of your bacne using natural remedies fast at home?
There must be a question, what is this bacne? Do not worry! Bacne is the common name for back acne. Sometimes acne appears on your back leaving scars.
Usually, it happens when the overactive oil glands of on your back get clogged with the dead skin cells or oil then it leads to the formation of bacteria which forms the acne on the back. Wearing clothes or carrying backpacks will be the most irritating and painful thing that you have to do.
Treating this back acne in right time will help you avoid the scars related to the acne.
Otherwise, this will get enough time and will get deep rooted in your skin and cause acne scars on your back. The reason as to why does this back acne occurs, are many.
Table of Contents
Why Do I Have Acne On My Back?
Due to some hormonal imbalance, genetic issues, stress &improper diet, the skin glands secrete more oil which clogs the skin follicles.
Due to this the dead skin cells and the bacteria stay on the skin for long causing this back acne. Even wearing tight clothes can also lead to back acne.
They do not allow proper ventilation and also traps the bacteria and the dead cells leading to the problem.
Here in the article are some natural and home remedies to cure back acne conveniently and more efficiently.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Back Acne
1. Sea Salt
Sea salt has the capability to help you get rid of this back acne. Sea Salt will arrest the growth of bacteria on the affected areas and also removed the excess oil naturally.
Sea salt takes away all the excess oil secreted by the skin oil glands thus avoiding the reason for back pimples.
Using seas salt is one of the best and efficient remedies for back acne. One important thing, make sure you use sea salt for this remedy. Otherwise, it only makes the situation worse.
How To Use Sea Salt For Bacne?
- First thing is to fill your bathtub with warm water. Add 2-3 cups of sea salt in it. Let the sea salt be there for 2-3 minutes. Then dip your complete body in it.
- Be like this for about 1/2 an hour. Sea salt will dry the skin by taking away all the oil. So if you have oily skin, then do not apply any moisturizer after the bath. If you have dry skin then uses some light moisturizer on your skin soon after the shower.
- This remedy will help you get rid of back acne in a week or so. Use this remedy two times a day. Regular usage will help you completely remove this bacne.
- You can also add some sea salt to water and keep it in the spray bottle. Spray the solution directly on the back acne 1-2 times every day.
- Leave the application for some time. It will dry on its own. This remedy is useful when you have little and less active acne. If you suffer from serious back acne, then prefer this solution. This will reduce back acne.
2. Epsom Salt Also Cures Back Acne
Sea salt remedy can be an expensive option for some. So here comes another very cost-effective, natural and efficient treatment for back acne.
The Epsom salt is the common name for magnesium sulfate. This compound has anti-inflammatory properties which make it an ideal option for back acne.
It helps you get rid of the redness and the irritation associated with back acne. Epsom salt helps the body to throw out the toxins and helps in proper absorption of the nutrients.
How To Use Epsom Salt For Back Acne?
- Fill the bathtub with warm water. Now add 1-2 cups of Epsom salt.
- Let it mix for 1-2 minutes. Soak yourself in that bathtub for about 15-20 minutes.
- Do not use any soap or foam. Gently use a loofah on your body for better blood circulation and dead cells removal.
- After coming out of the bath make sure you drink loads of water. It is necessary because Epsom salt dehydrates the body.
Remember one thing; Epsom salt is quite abrasive so do not use this salt directly on your skin as it will make the back acne worse and also will form scratches on the skin.
3. Oatmeal Bath For Back Acne
Oatmeal has the property to soak excess oil from the skin, so this remedy is appropriate for all skin types.
It also exfoliates the skin gently, opens the pores and cleans the dirt. Oatmeal will help you get rid of the back acne and its scars. It will also provide a soothing and moisturizing effect on the skin.
How To Use Oatmeal For Back Acne?
- Take some 3-4 tbsp of oatmeal and grind it properly to a very fine powder.
- Now tie this powder in a sock or a muslin cloth. Tie it tightly.
- Prepare a warm water bathtub and immerse this material in water.
- Now soak yourself in this oatmeal bath for about 20- 30 minutes.
While soaking, keep squeezing the cloth, so that the juice of the oatmeal mixes with water properly. Repeating this process daily will help you get rid of the back acne and also will moisturize your body.
- Apart from using oatmeal bath, you can also try an oatmeal and honey mask. This mask can be applied on the back acne to cure them.
- As we know oatmeal removes the oil and the dirt whereas honey will cure the pimples on back with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take some 3-4 tbsp of oatmeal and cook it in water. Then add 2-3 tbsp of honey to it.
- Now let it cool. After cooling if the mixture gets dry then add a little more extra honey to it.
- Apply this mixture as a mask on your back acne areas. Leave it for about 15 minutes or so and then wash it with warm water.
- Use this remedy regularly and you will see improved results sooner than expected.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar For Back Acne Remedy
You must be well aware of the item apple cider vinegar. It is a very excellent product for our body. It is entirely Apple juice maintained at 5% acidity.
It also helps in curing back acne. This vinegar balances the pH of the body which automatically eliminates or removes the back acne.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Back Acne?
Take 2 tbsp of the apple cider vinegar and mix it in a glass of water. Drink this daily. Regular usage will give you positive results and will remove the back acne.
- You can also make an apple cider vinegar toner and apply it topically on the affected areas. Take apple cider vinegar and water in 1:2 ratio.
- Mix them together and fill it in a spray bottle. Every night before going to bed, spray it on your back in the affected areas.
- If you want to use it in the daytime, then wash the area after leaving for about 15 minutes.
- Store this solution in the fridge so as to get cooling effects. You can also use a cotton ball and apply it directly instead of spraying.
- Repeat this process daily so as to cure the breakouts of the back acne.
5. Tea Tree Oil Remedy For Back Acne
Tea tree oil is well known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties. This oil contains terpinen-4-ol which is responsible for its antimicrobial properties. Due to this property, it eliminates the acne-causing bacteria and helps in curing them.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Bacne?
- Take 2-3 tsp of tea tree oil and mix it in a cup of water. Now take a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture.
- Apply it on the breakouts of back acne. Repeat it 2-3 times daily.
- You can also store this mixture in a bottle for future use. One more important thing; never use tea tree oil directly it may lead to irritation and redness of the skin. This oil should always be diluted in water before use.
6. Mint Leaves For Back Acne
Mint leaves are fresh, analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. All these properties make it an ideal choice to cure back acne. It reduces the pain of the acne and also soothes the skin with its cooling effect and provides relief from the irritation.
How To Use Mint Leaves For Back Acne?
- Take some mint leaves and crush them into a smooth paste. Apply this paste by gently rubbing on the acne affected areas. Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- During this time, it will cool the area and reduce the irritation.
- Now wash it with water. Repeat this process 3-4 times in a day to cure back acne quickly.
7. Cinnamon-Honey Mask For Back Acne
Cinnamon and honey is the best combination when it comes to skin problems like acne. Cinnamon has antibacterial properties.
Along with honey, it gets the capability to eliminate dirt and bacteria. As you, all know these are the real culprits for acne breakouts. Moreover, honey provides the soothing effect to the irritation.
How To Use Cinnamon & Honey For Back Acne?
- Take one tsp of cinnamon powder and add 2 tbsp of honey to it. To this, you can also add ½ tsp of lemon juice for added benefits.
- Mix all these said items efficiently and make a fine paste out of it. Now apply this mask on to your back acne. Leave it for around 15 minutes till it gets completely dried.
- Now wash it with warm water. Repeat this remedy regularly till all the acne gets removed.
8. Baking Soda For Back Acne
Baking soda which is used in the kitchen can also provide relief from your back acne. It is well known to have amphoteric property i.e. it is both acid and base.
Due to this property, it maintains and balances the pH of the skin and will get rid of the bacteria causing acne.
It also helps to get rid of the irritation and inflammation associated with back acne breakouts. It also exfoliates the skin and contributes to getting rid of the dirt and dead skin cells. Thus cures the back acne.
How To Use Baking Soda For Back Acne?
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda. Make a fine paste out of it using little water.
- Apply this prepared paste on the back acne areas. Leave it for about 15 minutes till it gets dried.
- Now wash it with water. To remove the back acne and its scars use this remedy regularly and continuously.
9. Soothing Aloe Vera For Back Acne
You very well know about the skin benefits of this miraculous leaf. The aloe vera. It stops any fluid discharge and also makes skin smooth and supple.
It works as an astringent and has antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, emollient and regenerative properties. All these effects make it an ideal choice for curing the breakouts of back acne when applied topically. It cures the back acne and also the scars related to it.
As I always say natural things are better than any commercial product. So for this remedy use fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
How To Use Aloe Vera For Back Acne?
- Take one Aloe Vera leaf and slit it from the sides. Expose the gel area.
- Take out the thick gel out and apply it on the back acne area. You will feel a soothing effect immediately.
- Repeat this process some2-3 times a day. Regular usage will help you cure back acne quicker and efficiently.
- It will also help you to get rid of the irritation and pain related to it.
10. White Willow Bark Toner
For curing acne, you can also make a homemade toner using the white willow bark. It contains the salicin which is the most important element in curing acne. This compound dries the blemishes and cane and thus cures it on regular usage.
Willow bark has anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to this, it fights the bacteria, dirt, germs, and infections. It also provides relief from irritation, swelling and pain associated with acne.
How To Use White Willow Bark For Back Acne?
- Take 1 tbsp of white willow bark and keep it in a pot. Now pour boiling water into it and allow it to cook for around 15 minutes.
- Now filter it and to this filtrate add 3 tbsp of witch hazel and some 9-10 drops of lavender oil.
- You can also use black pepper oil or tea tree oil for this purpose.
- Now mix the ingredients well. Store it in a bottle. Now take a cotton ball and dip it in this prepared solution and apply it topically on the back acne affected areas.
- Repeat it nearly 2-3 times a day. Continuous usage will provide relief and will cure back acne.
11. Witch Hazel For Back Acne
It’s a herb readily available in North America, China, and Japan. But this is the best remedy for acne or say any skin disease.
The leaf, bark and even the twigs of witch hazel has an element called catechol tannin. This element is an active natural astringent.
It cleans the pores of the skin and prevents its clogging with dead cells and oil. It also has anti-inflammatory properties due to which it treats your swelling and the irritation. It also makes your skin soft and smooth.
How To Use Witch Hazel For Back Acne?
- Get some distilled witch hazel. Now take a cotton ball and apply this hazel directly on the affected areas.
- To get better results add few drops of tea tree oil to the witch hazel. Doing this back acne can be cured. Repeat 2-3 times daily.
12. Lavender Oil For Back Acne
Lavender oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which also makes a remedy for back acne. It eliminates the bacteria which causes this back acne.
It also provides the soothing effect to the irritation caused due to the acne. It calms your mind and body leading to hormonal balance.
How To Make Lavender Bath For Back Acne?
- Take 9-10 drops of lavender oil and add it to 1 cup of water.
- Add this oil mixture to a tub of warm water. Now soak your body in it for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process some three times a week. If your acne breakouts are severe, then you can increase the frequency.
13. Clove Oil For Back Acne
The clove plant gets some scented flowers from which you get the real clove. The oil is obtained from such cloves. The clove oil is analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. The oil contains eugenol which kills the bacteria and the infection.
It also reduces the swelling and the pain related to acne. There is one critical thing to remember pure clove oil when applied directly to the skin causing skin irritation and damage. Always use this oil diluted with some mild carrier oil.
How To Use Clove Oil For Back Acne?
- Add clove oil and carrier oil together in 1:10 ratio. Carrier oil can be almond oil, olive oil or grapeseed oil.
- Now mix them well and apply it on the back acne with the use of a cotton ball.
- Avoid its application to the healthy skin to prevent any skin damage.
- Use this remedy some 2-3 times a week till you get relief from acne.
14. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is rich in citric acid which is a very powerful astringent. It removes the dead skin cells and helps the skin in regrowth and regeneration.
It dries the acne and also reduces its reoccurrences. Thus, it forms a very effective remedy for back acne.
How To Use Lemon Juice For Back Acne?
- Firstly wash your back nicely with cleansing and warm water. Now pat it dry using a clean cotton towel.
- Take lemon juice in a bowl and suing a cotton ball apply it on the affected areas. Leave it for some time till all the lemon juice gets dried and absorbed by the skin.
- Leave it like this and make sure you wear some light cotton clothes. After some 1-2 hours wash the area with warm water.
- Repeat this process for about a week or 2. This will help you get rid of acne and also its scars.
15. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth, commonly called as Multani Matti. It is a very well known product for oily skin. It has the capability to absorb the excess oil and also opens the pores by avoiding any clogs. It also improves the skin tone.
How To Sue Fuller’s Earth For Back Acne?
- Take some fullers earth and mix it with sandalwood powder and rose water. Use all the ingredients in equal proportions. Mix them well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your back acne. Leave it for some time till it gets dried.
- After that wash the area with warm water. Repeat this process once in a week.
Now here comes the surprising remedy. You must be thinking the toothpaste which cleans your teeth germs how can it cure back acne? Yes but it’s true. It can. It is the easiest home remedy for back acne.
How To Use Tooth Paste For Back Acne?
- Take some toothpaste and apply its ion the affected areas. Do this process before going to bed.
- This will dry out the acne and also reduce the swelling associated with it.
- You will see the improved condition in a day or two.
17. Sandalwood Powder
Sandalwood powder or its oil very well known for its cooling and soothing effect also has anti-microbial properties which make it a choice in curing back acne.
It kills all the bacteria causing the acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties due to which it soothes the pain and swelling. Regular usage of this sandalwood will provide a cooling effect and cure the acne completely.
How To Use Sandalwood Powder For Back Acne?
- Take some sandalwood powder to this add some rose water to form a paste.
- Mix them well and apply this paste on the affected areas.
- Leave it for about half an hour. Now clean the area with cold water.
- Repeat this regularly to get rid of back acne altogether.
- Take some sandalwood powder and mix it with little turmeric powder.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and add sufficient water to make it a paste out of it. Apply this paste on the affected areas.
- Leave it for about 15 -20 minutes till it gets dried. Wash it with cold water.
- Use this process regularly to cure back acne faster and actually. It also helps to get rid of the scars caused by the back acne.
18. Orange Peel
Orange peel is also one more very effective remedy for back acne. Very easily obtained and natural product to cure back acne. It contains retinol which has the capability to get rid of the dead cells and also helps in the regeneration of the skin cells.
It also improves the skin tone by also removing the scars of back acne. It can do this as it contains vitamin C in it.
How To Use Orange Peel For Back Acne?
- Take some dried orange peel and add a little water to it. Blend it in a grinder. To this mixture add 3 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Mix them all well to form a fine paste. Apply this paste on the back acne.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes till it gets dried. Now wash it with warm water.
- Repeat this process till you get relief from back acne.
Take Care Using These Diet And Lifestyle Advice
- Drink loads of water. In short, keep yourself hydrated. This will help you to flush out the toxins from your body thus making your system clean.
- Maintain a healthy and well nutrition diet. Include lots of fibrous food, fresh fruits, and vegetables. Avoid any junk and spicy food items.
- Eat some 3-4 cloves of garlic daily. It will help to cure acne faster. It will also assist in relieving the pain and swelling due to back acne. It also boosts the immune system of the body thus kills the bacteria causing the acne.
- Avoid any daily stress. As stress can be a primary reason behind this acne formation. Practice some regular exercises, yoga or meditation. This will help you to relieve from any mental and physical stress.
- Sufficient rest is that what your body wants. Take proper sleep and rest while working.
- Avoid any smoking and drinking practices if you have.
- Maintain good hygienic practices at home and work. Use neem based soap and dry yourself completely after a bath. This will help avoid any formation of bacteria and the acne.
- Always wash your back softly. Vigorous scrubbing may lead to scratching and breakouts on your back.
- After any physical activity or work wash your back properly so that germs developed due to sweat are all gone.
- Keep your body moisturized and hydrated. Use a water based moisturizer to nourish your skin always after the bath.
- Wear loose and clean clothes. Make sure to use clean blankets while sleeping.
- Reduce any intake of excess beverages like tea or coffee. Herbal teas are excellent and also healthy for your body.
- Visit a dermatologist immediately if the acne doesn’t go after six weeks of trying home remedies.
The above-given diet and lifestyle advice are necessary when it comes to curing back acne. This will ensure that they do not reoccur. Be patient and follow the above home remedies and the advice to get rid of back acne as soon as possible.