If you suffer from skin rashes or a sense of intense itching or bug crawling under the skin, then this is the symptom for one of the rare diseases called “Morgellons Disease.”Discover 18 effective remedies to get rid of Morgellons Disease permanently.
Morgellons Disease is a serious and unexplained skin condition. People with this disease have stinging, burning and biting sensation under the skin.
You may be having many questions running in your mind, Do I have Morgellons Disease? How to get rid of Morgellons Disease?
Before digging more about this disease, this article will answer all your questions. And will provide some information about what is happening to your body.
Table of Contents
Is Morgellons A Disease?
Everyone has many questions running in their mind about this disease.
- Is this a disease
- What is Morgellons disease?
- Is it a physical or psychological condition?
Yes, it is a fungal disease. You tend to find this disease in adults, children, and pets. The theory also says that Morgellons modifies the DNA of the patient.
This condition is characterized by a group of symptoms which include, crawling sensation either or under the skin. And some researchers also say that it is a threat like a filament coming out from the sores of the skin.
Some medical scientists say this is a physical illness. Others say that it is psychosis or a foreign body which infects the skin.
Some call it a skin condition, which occurs without a known reason. Other researchers say that it is a fiber disease.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Morgellons Disease
It may be difficult for the patients with all the sores and itching all over the body. Below are some of the home remedies that are found to be effective in patients suffering from Morgellons.
These particular remedies may work for a particular person may not work for others. However, you can use them as a treatment for Morgellons disease. As these home remedies have not been proven completely but can help you get rid of Morgellon’s disease.
1. Hot Water Bath
The hot water bath is excellent for cleansing the body, as the temperature tends to kill all the germs that are present on the body.
Clogged pores can cause accumulation of toxins in the skin. As warm water opens the pores, later rinse with cold water, so the pores get closed again.
How To Do It?
- Fill a bathtub with hot water and soak yourself in it for good 15 minutes.
- Next, come out of the hot tub and take a cold shower immediately.
2. Take A Bath With Alfalfa
Alfa herb creates an alkaline environment in the body, where no bacteria can survive. Because this herb penetrates into the skin and eliminates the Morgellons disease fibers material causing the pain and itching sensation. This will give relief in fatigue, itching and crawling sensation.
This particular Alfalfa is used as a treatment for many conditions. This herb holds many alkaline properties. It creates that environment in our body, which helps to fight against any disease. You can use this, by dissolving in hot water.
How To Treat Morgellons With Alfalfa?
- You can take this oral or can dissolve in hot bath water.
- Take an alfalfa hot water bath daily two times a day for maximum relief.
3. Epsom Salt
The salt works by giving the skin the adequate moisture which is drawn out by the lesions and bacteria’s. Further, you feel soft and soothing which reduces the itchy feeling in your body.
How To Do This?
- A combination of Epson salt, clay and ginger soak with bathing in hot water will give great relief.
- After the hot water shower takes a cold water bath, which helps you close the pores.
- Do this twice a day or whenever you feel the symptoms of Morgellon’s disease are aggravating.
4. Rose Essential Oils
This essential oil is very much useful and helps to improve inflammatory skin conditions, bruises, redness, and itch. This particular oil can kill bacteria.
How To Use?
Take a few drops of rose oil rub it on all over your body to relieve the symptoms.
5. Frankincense Oil
Usually, with Morgellons disease, patients experience mental problems. This oil can give relief from anxiety. Also kills the germs and helps to heal your skin rash and itch.
How To Use It?
- Apply few drops of Frankincense Oil on your pillow.
- This will calm down your mind, body, and soul. Alternatively, add a few drops of Frankincense oil to your bathing water.
- You will get instant relief from Morgellons disease.
6. Clove Oil
This oil has many properties like anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-viral. This body can kill all the germs and builds a better immune system, and increases the healing process.
7. Tea Tree Oil
Adding tea tree oil to your shampoo gives relief in the crawling sensation on the skin.
8. Other Oils
You can use other essential oils like, oregano oil, red thyme oil, cinnamon oil, and lemon oil too. They give you relief from itching, depression. These oils can either dispensed or applied to the body after diluting with base oils.
9. A Healthy Diet – Leads Better Immune System
As the immune system is the best defense against all the diseases. Eating the right food helps you get proper nutrients and keeps the immune system healthy.
Nutrients and immunity are cross-linked to each other, which binds skin, respiratory and digestive tracts. Thus protects us from antigens, bacteria, viruses, allergens and other organisms.
How It Is Related To Your Body
- With a healthy diet, your body develops the ability to repair and heal any wound you have. Thus it will boost the immune system, to fight from infections.
- Get a great number of vitamins and minerals daily by eating fruits and vegetables. Which are necessary for healing.
- Besides, eat only organic food and avoid sugar intake. Avoid processed food and artificial sweeteners.
10. Mustard Powder
The kitchen of every family controls its health. Usage of mustard powder is very effective for Morgellons disease. It has Vitamin E that can eliminate the Morgellon’s fibers, kills the bacteria’s, and relieve itching.
How To Use It
- Take two tablespoons of mustard powder mix in warm water, theatre oil, and glycerol.
- And apply this mixture from head to toe, but before applying, do a test spot if you feel like burning, add some more water.
- The dry mustard powder also kills the lesions on the skin instantly.
11. Turmeric Powder To Get Rid Of Morgellon’s Disease
Turmeric powder has antibacterial and antiviral properties that can help kill the microorganisms causing infection in your body. It also has healing properties to help you gt rid of infection as soon as possible.
How To Apply It?
- Application of turmeric and sandalwood paste has many benefits.
- While turmeric helps in reducing infection, whereas sandalwood paste tends to have a cool and soothing effect on the skin.
12. Relief With The Supplements
Usage of supplements, helps you get all the essential nutrients, minerals and improves the health. This supplement helps you to repair and support the internal process of cellular protection.
Due to the effect of food and environment toxins these days, the lack of calories in our daily exercises causes a deficiency in nutrients.
Getting all the nutrients from food is a bad idea, adding the necessary supplements helps you fill the required nutrients that you are not getting from food. A few of these supplements are listed below:
Garlic has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, which helps you fight against all the diseases. You can take it raw or can add it to food.
How To Use It?
Intake garlic juice daily on a daily basis. Alternatively, you can also add garlic to your regular diet.
13. Olive Leaf
Olive has the antibiotic properties, which helps to fight against diseases.
How To Use It?
Also, you can use Olive extract soap.
On a regular basis, you should take 4-5 liters of water every day. This is one of the known remedies to get rid of Morgellon’s disease.
The live bacteria and yeast will come under probiotics, which are good for the digestive system. These probiotics have the cure for Morgellons disease.
Use tetrasodium EDTA solutions soap or shampoo; it will help get rid of most of the Morgellons. It is because has the property to fight with the bacteria’s associated with this disease.
17.Urine and stomach pH
Always maintain the urine ph. Percentage at 7.0, as most of the Morgellons bugs, can’t survive at that ph. Level. Also, maintain the basic pH of the stomach.
The heat of the green LED lights, helps you remove the most of the Morgellons that are present in the head. Stand under this LED light daily for one hour. This green LED will get Morgellons out around the eyes.
How Contagious Is Morgellons?
There is no evidence that, Morgellons can be transmitted by physical contact. It is likely that, if more than one family member gets affected by this, they get exposed to the same bacteria.
Living in the same house, going out in public areas, holding babies are all safe as it is not contagious. This disease doesn’t have living bacteria that could transfer disease.
What Causes Morgellons Disease?
Morgellons is caused by Spirochete bacteria. The reason why they call it a spiral is that of the spirals formed; it is called Borrelia. You can have several kinds of Borrelia infections on the skin.
Morgellons is the name given to an unexplained skin condition which has recently come to the attention of the Centers for Disease control and prevention.
While many doctors think Morgellons is a psychological disease, others believe it may be biological. But the cause of this condition is still unknown.
This medical conditions, yet says it as DOP (Delusions of Parasitosis). In which people think they are covered in bugs or other parasites. But some people with Morgellons say they feel the itch. And they find colored threads coming out from the skin.
- It is also estimated that Lyme patients develop this Morgellons disease.
- Studies have also said that some bacteria sprayed upon us by chemtrails.
- Some researches said that Morgellons has transmitted through food and water supply.
- These lesions and fibers are found in cattle, this way Morgellons get into our food.
What Drug Makes You Feel Like You Have Bugs Crawling On You?
Drug users find many names for the hallucination of bugs crawling on the skin. But the other name of that is “DOP.” A condition characterized by belief is that they have a serious parasite or insect infection.
This occurs due to a large group of a condition is known as “psychotic disorder due to a general medical condition.” One symptom of delusional Parasitosis is formication, a feeling like bugs crawling on the skin.
Itching is a common condition. In medical terms, it is called as formication. Formication is a kind of hallucination which is an abnormal skin disease. Like a feeling of insects crawling under your skin.
Formication is a form of abnormal skin sensation also described as multi-legged walking patterns of ants. Formication is described as either a form of hallucination or as a form of the nerve-related disorder known as paresthesias.
Other drugs like methamphetamines or stimulants can also cause this. Legal substances include alcohol, a hypnotic medication and due to some antiepileptic medication.
Morgellons Disease Symptoms
If you have any of the following symptoms, then it is likely that you have Morgellons Disease.
Find The Physical Symptoms Of Morgellons On Your Skin
- People with this condition often report they have heavy skin rashes. This skin rash further extends to itching.
- Some other symptoms other than rashes are sores. Both sores and rashes are the main physical symptoms.
Did You Observe Crawling Under The Skin?
- Most people with this condition, have the crawling sensation under the skin. It feels like there are insects or worms underneath the skin.
- This is one of the revealing symptoms of Morgellons. Do avoid scratching, if you find this symptom.
Other Strange Things Happening In The Body
- Some common things one will notice with this Morgellons other than rashes and sore are fibers or threads growing out of sores on their skin.
- The appearance of fiber is one of the common symptoms in many.
- The color of the fibers is black in appearance. In some cases, they may be clear, white or blue. You can also see red, pink, green or gold.
- Also notice that these fibers are not leftovers of bandages, clothing or other fabrics.
Some Of The Other Rare Symptoms Include
- Fuzzy, Difficult to concentrate.
- Neurological impairment.
- Visual and hearing problems.
- Muscle and joint pains.
- Hair loss.
- Sleep disturbances.
One important point is that; some patients have no lesions. But have visible fibers within or outside the skin coming from the sores. Some patients don’t even feel the intense itching.
How To Prevent Morgellons?
The following are some of the preventive measures for Morgellons disease.
- Furniture – Cover all the furniture at home with plastic sheets. Avoid all furniture with cloth upholstery.
- Clothes – Soak them in water for 1 hour in hot water before washing.
- Family – Morgellons disease may not be contagious. But it is contagious to people with a weak immune system. One may not catch it but act as a carrier of this parasite, which can re-infect the person again and again.
- This is scabies like an organism, so everyone must take precautions the same as scabies.
- Soaking in hot spring slat is one more preventive measure. It is very effective because it can drain out many of the fibers, organisms from the body.
When To See The Doctor?
Make sure you consult a doctor when you find the below symptoms of Morgellons.
1. People suffering from Morgellons, often feel tired which is different from weakness. This severe feeling of tiredness, cannot be lightened through rest and proper food. Because tiredness or fatigue is one of the exhausting condition of Morgellons.
2.Many victim’s complaints of having audio and visual disturbances.
- Audio disturbances include ringing or buzzing in the ear.
- Visual disturbance includes blurry vision or other vision problems.
3. These audio and visual disturbances along may not be the reasons to conclude. It is a sign if these audio and visual disturbances when paired with other physical symptoms.
4. If you feel anxious or have any panic attacks, then that is one of the reason. Because people who are diagnosed with Morgellons suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. It may not be a direct symptom, but it is the result of the effect.
5. People were suffering from Morgellons complaint of having confusion, short-term memory loss. And also difficulty in concentrating.
6. People with this disease also suffer from depression. It is not clear if this is because of Morgellons or by the effect of Morgellons.
FAQ’s On Morgellons Disease
There are many questions one have when it comes to Morgellons disease. Experts even argue whether the condition exists?
Here are the answers to frequently asked question on Morgellons, hope they will help your successful course of recovery.
1. What Are The Most Seen Symptoms Of Morgellons?
The feeling of itching or crawling under the skin and biting is the most known symptoms.
2. How Does It Affect Our Skin?
Many people complaint that the skin feels so itchy and gives pain. They find sores or broken skin and a fiber-like substance comes out of the broken skin. Many studies believe that these fibers come from the clothes rather than the skin.
3. How Does This Affect The Mental Health?
It affects the mental health and physical condition, due to the presence of the bugs and the itchy feeling they go through. Because of that, any individual becomes depressed or extremely anxious.
4. Will This Affect Any Behavioral Changes?
With this disease, you find many behavioral changes in an individual. They start feeling inconvenient to scratch their arms between the people.
Thus they start using some cleaning fluids on the affected areas. They start avoiding their families, and it also affects their daily rituals.
5. Which Age Groups Will Get Affected Most?
This will affect the middle-aged women from 35 to 50 year’s age, rather than men and other groups.
6. Is This Disease Affects Physically?
Despite all the studies of this disease, nobody confirmed till date that it could transmit from an infected individual. Some studies also say that it can transmit from a mother to baby, because of the bacterial presence.
Morgellons is not a common disease faced by many. The majority of patients with this disorder are women age 54-80. You can cure this disease with some precautions taken beforehand.
We know that prevention is better than cure, this disease may also get affected due to the dirty surroundings.
Thus, you should try to keep all your surroundings hygiene and all your clothes, furniture clean. Because Morgellons bugs may also affect you from the un-hygiene surroundings.
You can try every home remedy to cure this Morgellons disease. The home remedies specified above were gathered from the testimonies of all the affected Morgellons patients. But you should follow this process on a long run to get better relief.