How do you make your eyebrows thicker?How do I get my eyebrows to grow back faster?How long does it take for eyebrows to grow back?If these question hunt you then you are at the right place.
Discover how you can grow your eyebrows faster and thicker with the simple home remedies given in this article.
Let me make you aware of the fact, that it is not too long back when pencil-thin eyebrows dominated the style industry, but now, it is the rage of bold brows.
Though some of us are blessed to have solid brows, many of us have sparse and scanty eyebrows. Most noteworthy thing is that there isn’t any magic tip to make those hair twins bold overnight because their shape and thickness have a heredity factor.
But I will make your acquaintance with some sure shot things that can enhance the process, and nothing could be better than the natural remedies.
Now it is time for you ladies to change those too-thin-to-softly-frame-your-face brows into damn-those-brows-are-goals.
Natural Remedies To Grow Eyebrow Fast
1. Coconut Oil
If you want to enjoy dense and impressive eyebrows, you can try this.
Enriched with various proteins and vitamins like vitamin E and iron which promotes healthy and thick eyebrows, it is the surest method to make your brows grow back.
- You are supposed to put few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingers and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Then, massage it gently to increase the blood circulation under the vessels of your brows
- You are advised to leave this overnight to show its effect
- Next morning, you are likely to rinse it with warm water.
- Try continuing this method three times a week for a month, a visible change is sure to be noticed.
2. Olive Oil
This oil is quite favoring for your eyebrows. It helps it in keeping it dark haired. Rich in vitamin E, it helps it in growing faster and thicker.
- You are supposed to prepare a mixture with the help of 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and few drops of honey
- Apply the mixture on your eyebrows and then massage it on your brows
- Leave the applied mixture on your eyebrows for 30 mins for its effect
- You, then wash it with lukewarm water.
3. Castor oil
It is one of the useful remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows.Cultivated with proteins, vitamins, fatty acid and antioxidant that nourishes the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Helpful in resisting any microorganisms that hamper eyebrow growth.
- You have to soak a cotton swab in oil and apply it on each eyebrow
- Then, massage it gently with your fingertips for 2-3mins
- You are likely to leave it for at least 30 mins overnight, mainly for your desired action.
- You are advised to wash it with lukewarm water which is a mild cleanser
- Repeat once daily for few weeks until you notice improvements.
4. Onion juice
It aids faster and denser eyebrow hairs. Full of an offbeat element, sulfur which improves the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth, it also strengthens your brows hair follicles.
- You have to grind one small onion and extract the juice by squeezing.
- Massage the juice into your eyebrow for 5 mins.
- You are to make sure to allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water as it removes the smell.
- You are advised to use it once daily for several weeks till visible change is observable
5. Egg yolk
Hair in our body is made up of keratin proteins and thus the eyebrow hairs too. The egg is enriched with protein. It helps in improving the health of your hairs which in turn will make your eyebrows thick.
- You have to break one egg and separate the yolk from the white part for this tip
- You have to beat the yolk until you get a creamy consistency
- You are advised to apply it with the cotton swab.
- You have to leave it for 15 to 20 mins and wash it with cold water
- Use it once or thrice a week till you feel the result
6. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds can help grow thick eyebrows.It is full of protein as well as nicotinic acid and lecithin.It promotes and fastens the hair growth. It helps in rebuilding the hair follicles.By applying fenugreek seed make eyebrows grow back overnight.
- You are supposed to soak 1 teaspoon of seeds in water for 5 hours.
- Then grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste and add a little bit of coconut or almond oil.
- You have to apply it just before going to the bed
- Then leave it overnight for its effect
- You, then have to wash it off in the morning with warm water
- Follow it for 2-3 times, in a week, for a month your desired action.
The epitome of several nutrients and goodness in one remedy, until utilization could be seen in several skin care products. Vital proteins like casein and whey accelerate the growth of healthy hair.
- You have to soak the cotton balls in milk
- You have to gently massage your brows for enhanced blood circulation
- You have to keep it for 15mins and then wash it off. Though it’s effect is comparatively passive, yet it is noteworthy
As per research both the leaves and flower are effective in stimulating the hair growth and strengthening the hair roots because if the presence of natural oil present in the fauna.This is best remedies to grow eyebrows thicker.
- You have to blend few hibiscus leaves or flower to make a paste.
- You have to apply it so that its action could be done.
- Then, you have to leave it for 30 mins and then wash.
- You are advised to repeat the steps 4 days in a week till the result is seen.
9. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is another home remedy which could be used for thick eyebrows. Full with vitamin A, C, E and folic acid, it works wonder for brows growth. Aloe Vera juice could also be used in place of Aloe Vera gel.
- You are supposed to cut fresh leaves and take out the gel from it.
- Massage your brows either with gel or with juice.
- You have to leave it for 30 mins and then wash it with warm water.
- You can use it for three days a week for a month till you see a change.
10. Lemon juice
Lemon is indisputably one of the most commonly used fruits of the citrus family. This remarkable fruit has high contents of Vitamin C and also encloses Folic Acid, Vitamin B and minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium within it. It provides numerous medical and beauty benefits apart from its usage in culinary.
- You have to cut a lemon into slices and put in it the 1/4th juice of coconut oil
- Then, rub a slice of lemon on your eyebrows and leave it for 15 to 20 mins.
- Finally, wash it with lukewarm water.
You have to practice all the application steps same as olive oil, though it should be applied twice a day. Olive oil can speed up the growth of your hairs. Vaseline can promote thicker eyebrows, which you need, to make them appear bold.Thus, besides growing your eyebrows very fast, they can also be made thicker.
Some Basics To Keep In Mind Always
- You should always opt for threading over waxing
- You are advised to always use a professional’s help rather than doing it your self for hair equalizing and trimming.
- Tweeze only when it is required.
- While applying any product near your eye region keep safety in mind. Rinse thoroughly if you feel irritation
- You are thoroughly advised to keep the applicator sterile and clean gloves should be used
- You should always have a patch test
Tips and Tricks To Grow Eyebrows Faster
Though these natural remedies are classical methods, yet some natural blends for your eyebrows will act as a cherry on the cake.
A) Eyebrow Pencil
To town with the eyebrow pencil, highlight under the arch of each brow and blend it into your brow bone. Light reflecting under each brow will add contrast and enhance the natural arch of your brows. This works even if you plan on adding eyeshadow or crazy liner later since nude highlighter goes with pretty much any look.
B) Browband And Spoolie Brush
When filling in your brows, start by defining the lower arch and the tail. Fill them in nice and strong, then blend with the spooler on the other end of the pencil. Blend upward, especially at the front of each brow, to create a softer, more natural look.
Then fill in any areas that need extra coverage with short, hair-like strokes and blend again. Do not define the top of each brow with a hard line or your eyebrows will start to look unnatural.
Finally, clean up the tail of each brow with a concealer brush if necessary, and blend the head of each brow. They should fade in gradually since no one has natural eyebrows that start so abruptly.
Through direct application of different oil and paste to enhance the growth, some supplements are anyway advisable.
C) Avoid Waring Makeup
Aggressive face makeup can slow down the growth of eyebrows. Even if it is an immediate requirement, it is better to remove it before going to bed with the help of coconut oil as it not only acts as a remover but moisturizer too.
D) Eyebrow and eyelash Serum
Brow serum products contain peptides and salicylic acid as ingredients which stimulate the growth of hair follicles above the eye which ultimately enhances the hair growth.
E) Avoid Lotion And Creams
Lotions and creams tend to block the hair follicles which prevents the natural breathing process if hairs and prevents your hair from growing long and healthy.
F) Drink Water
Water acts as a natural toxin cleanser and 8 glasses a day not only remove toxic substances via urine, it enhances the body system and thus also helps in hair growth.
G) Comb To Stimulate Hair Growth
Stimulated blood capillaries increases the blood circulation and transportation of nutrients and oxygen to the stem, root, and bulbs of the hair and thus strengthens the frizzes
H) Exfoliate The Nearby Skin
A mixture of honey and sugar makes a bead mixture thus acts as a scrubber. Apply it near the skin of the eyebrows to remove the dead cells around the browns and unclog the pores
I) Balanced Diet
Vitamin-rich food like A, D, E, iron, protein, omega fatty acid and biotin
Not only increases the growth but also helps in repairing the damage caused by chemical based cosmetics
Can Eyebrows Be Regrown After Shaving?
Yes, they grow back.Time duration depends on the hair growth phase.
Let me introduce you three phases of hair growth
i.The Anagen Phase
This is when hair starts growing. The length of time the hair is in this phase is determined by genetics. Body hair has a shorter Anagen phase than scalp or eyebrow hair which is why it’s shorter.
ii.The Catagen Phase
This is the transition stage. Hair stops growing, and the follicle prepares for the next step.
iii.The Telecom Phase
This is when the follicle begins it’s resting stage. It detaches from the hair, and the natural growth of skin around the hair keeps it in anchored in place. These are the hairs that shed when you brush or wash your hair or exfoliate your skin. The follicle rests for 1-4 months.
So your eyebrow hairs don’t know they’ve been shaved. If they were in their growth phase when you shaved them, they’d grow right back. The stage doesn’t stop just because you cut them. If they were in the resting period, it might take a lot longer for them to grow back.
Did the tips made your eyebrows profuse and you, overwhelmed with compliments? Did others envy and make your brows as goals? Do share your experience and any other suggestions in the comment section.