Many people face problems like hair fall and hair growth. There are also lots of oils and shampoos that are easily available in the markets, and individuals are willing to purchase.
But many oils and shampoos are ineffective because of some chemicals which sometimes doesn’t suit people.
So it is better to use products which are herbal and also useful.I am going to tell you about one such product known as Mahabhringraj oil.
I think there is a question in your mind that what is a Bhringraj oil, am I right?If yes, then don’t worry I will let you know what Bhringraj oil is.
What Is Mahabhringraj Oil?
Mahabhringraj oil is an herbal ayurvedic hair oil used in ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, headache, neck pain, and stiffness. This is natural, safe and also effective. This oil is an herbal remedy that promotes hair growth and hair fall and makes hair shiny and soft.
This is natural, safe and also effective.This oil is an herbal remedy that promotes hair growth and hair fall and makes hair shiny and soft.
- Bhringraj is a herb ecliptic Alba that Ayurveda considers a `Rasayana`. Indeed this is one of the most useful herbs for hair care and is a vital ingredient of many hair products that are used to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Bhringraj oil is a combination of bhringraj extracts with coconut or olive oil. There are few important points to be noticed about Bhringraj oil. These are:
Mahabhringraj Oil For Hair Growth:
According to Ayurveda, hair loss and other problems with hair are a result of an excess of the pitta component because bhringraj oil helps to improve this, it will enhance your hair growth.If you massage your hair regular with this oil, it will increase the circulation of blood to the scalp.
If you massage your hair regular with this oil, it will increase the circulation of blood to the scalp.
In turn, this activates the hair follicles, resulting in increased hair growth. Bhringraj oil formulas also contain some herbs like amla and
Bhringraj oil formulas also contain some herbs like amla and shikakai along with the sesame or coconut oil; all these ingredients are mixed to make hair healthier and stronger.
Ayurveda says that imbalance in pitta leads to stress in the body and mind; the regular use of bhringraj oil helps to pacify the vitiated pitta and also makes your mind relax.
This is a very highly beneficial effect in those people who suffer from stress and hair loss. Therefore, if you massage with bhringraj oil, it will also help you to provide relief from tension and headaches.
Mahabhringraj Oil Ingredients:
Its ingredients are:
* Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
* Oil (Sesame or Coconut oil)
* Ksheera (Cow milk)
* Manjishta (Rubia Cordifolia)
* Padmakashta ( Prunus puddum)
* Lodh ( Symplocos racemosa)
* Lalchandan ( Santalum album)
* Gairika ( Red ochre)
* Bala ( Sida cordifoila)
* Daru haridra (Berberis aristata)
* Nagakeshar (Mesua ferry)
* Priyanka (Callicarpa microphyll)
* Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
* Prapaundarika ( Nelumbo Nucifera)
* Kamal pool ( Prisonbreak)
These ingredients will be available at the herbal shops.
How To Use Bhringraj Oil?
This oil is commercially available as a mixture of bhringraj extracts in some oil. In fact, you can also purchase bhringraj powder and mix a little quantity of it in an oil of your choice when you use. After that massage with oil
After that massage with oil gentle on the scalp and leave it for a one or two hours. Then wash it with shampoo or even better, a better of shikakai and soapnut powder.
Bhringraj oil is a natural product, and it has no harmful effects. Generally, because of its cooling action, it is not good to leave the oil on the scalp for a long time, and also doctors do not suggest to use this oil especially in winters because many people have a problem to catch a cold easily.
Where To Find Bhringraj Oil?
Several brands of bhringraj oil are easily available at all the key pharmacies and stores selling herbal products. After a few weeks of using bhringraj oil, you will notice that your quality of your hair is improving.
In spite using this oil, if you see your hair fall is increasing at a high rate then it would be an indication of some underlying condition such as a thyroid problem.
In this situation, it will be best to consult a dermatologist and take measures they recommend to deal with your hair fall problem.
Mahabhringraj Oil Benefits:
- It improves hair fall and enhances hair growth. Grapeseed oil can also be used for hair growth.
- It is useful in relieving headache, diseases of ear, nose, and eyes.
- It is also useful in the treatment of Alopecia and premature baldness.
- It is useful in grey hair and split hair problems.
- Its regular use prevents premature greying, hair fall, sleeplessness, and headache.
- It keeps the brain cool.
- It is highly efficient and an excellent remedy for dandruff also.
- Keeps dandruff and greying away of your hair. There are some other remedies that help in preventing the greying of hair.
- Using it on a regular basis prevents the graying of hair and helps it to retain its original color.
- Regular massage with bhangra oil is useful in preventing infections of the scalp, so it helps to keep dandruff away.
- It will make your hair shine.
How To Use This Oil?
Take 10ml of Mahabhringraj oil and massage scalp and leave it for one hour or many as you want. Then you may wash your hair nicely with cold water and shampoo.
There are many amazing herbs that are used for healthy and strong hair.
If you are planning to buy and use this oil, then don’t delay your decision.This oil is effective and has no side effects.