Ever wondered about inducing your periods to come soon? Well, if so then here is a guide to help you. I will tell you about some effective home remedies. These natural homemade remedies will help you in inducing periods and make it come earlier.
Periods are most unwanted and unpleasant for many girls and women. It causes pain and makes you feel uncomfortable. Also, periods are always a big hurdle in your enjoyment. But not now. By using the home remedies, you can induce your periods to come soon.
Isn’t interesting? You can induce your periods to come soon. The reason for inducing period may differ, but it’s a better option from delaying it. Because stopping period causes severe side effects and inducing a period before the expected date is safer.
You may be wondering why natural homemade remedies? The reason is straightforward. Home remedies cause less or no side effects as pills do. So it’s better to avoid these medicines.
First of all, clarify your reason why you want to induce your period. Then follow the remedies which I have mentioned below for you.
Why Make Your Periods Come Faster?
Well, you may have various reasons to make your periods come faster. Now I am going to tell you some reasons why women want their periods to come faster.
1. For An Event
You may have to attend a pool party or an outing with friends or family. So it’s obvious that you would not like to go in this condition.
Because periods are quite annoying and sometimes causes severe pain. And also it is a big hurdle in your joyous and happiest moments.
2. Irregularity Of Menstrual Cycle
It may be another reason that you want your periods to come early. If your menstrual cycle is periodic then it will take 28- 32 days to your periods come again.
And irregularity in periods can skip your periods for few months. So to cure this problem women prefer to come periods soon.
3. Menopausal Affects Menstruation Cycle
Are you menopausal? Then it will affect your period’s regularity. Well, you cannot do anything about this problem. So it’s better to take advice from your doctor.
4. To Get Periods Immediately To Avoid Pregnancy
An immediate period to avoid pregnancy is a commonly asked question by many. It is true that pregnancy is a magical and miraculous ability of a woman.
But it becomes scary when you are not ready for it both mentally and physically. As a result, you become panic and try to get periods to avoid pregnancy
5. Other Reasons
Breastfeeding also causes your periods to stop.
Is It Possible To Induce Period To Come Early?
Most of you may be unaware of the fact that you can make your periods come soon. Because most of you know better how to delay periods.
But not now. Know about inducing periods. You can induce your periods to come soon by using simple home remedies. And yes it is safe if done with proper medication.
Now I will tell you home remedies that will help you in making your periods come soon. So keep reading.
Home Remedies To Make Your Periods Come Faster
Now it’s the time to know about home remedies. These natural homemade remedies will help you in making your periods come faster.
Papaya is a well-known home remedy to make your periods come soon.It does so, by providing excessive heat to your body.
The component carotene present in papaya stimulates the estrogen hormone. And thus make your periods come early.Also, it is most effective and doesn’t cause any side effects.
If you want your periods to come soon, then take help of pomegranate.Drink at least 3 glasses of pomegranate juice every day.
You can drink a mixture of sugarcane and pomegranate juice 4 times a day. It will help you in starting your periods soon.
It is the most comfortable and cheapest way to make your periods come soon. You can eat jaggery along with sesame seeds before having breakfast. Also, you can make juice of ginger and jaggery and drink it before having breakfast.
- Carrots are rich in carotene. So it will help you in making your periods come faster.
- You can eat fresh carrots or drink carrot juice for 2-3 times every day.
5. Sesame Seeds
You should eat 1 teaspoonful of sesame seeds along with jaggery.Also, you should use this remedy within 15 days of the expected date of your period.Also, you can eat a teaspoonful of sesame seeds with warm water 2 times a day.
6. Carom Seeds
- Add ½ tablespoon of turmeric in a glass of hot water.
- Drink it in morning and evening every day before 15 days of the expected date.
- It will make your periods come soon to 5 days before.
It increases heat in your body.Thus helps in making your periods come faster when taken in a larger
Ginger and parsley are effective in making your periods come soon.It expands your uterus and helps periods to come soon.
Make a tea with ginger and parsley and drink it in the morning and night. Drink it every day until your periods start.
10. Vitamin C
- The fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin c help a lot to induce an early period. Massive doses of vitamin c release a high concentration of estrogen in your body. It makes the inner lining of the uterus soft and helps to start menses.
- The citrus fruits like guava, lemon, pomegranate, lime, and orange are rich in vitamin c which helps in the contraction of the uterus.
- You have to take these fruits in a juice form. You may take the juices of strawberry and pineapple to get the desired result. The vegetables like tomatoes, broccoli, and spinach also help a lot.
11. Increase Body Heat
Increase your body heat to make your periods come soon.To do so, you can take a hot bath or use heating pads and hot packs.
Increasing your body heat helps in relaxing your abdominal muscles.It also promotes dilation of blood capillaries and thus triggering the shedding of uterine linings.
12. Castor Oil And Hot Water Bag
You can find these two products in your home which can give you an immediate period. Castor oil has the ability of proper blood circulation to the ovaries and uterus to soften the scar tissues. To get the result within two days, you have to
- Moisten a cloth with castor oil.
- Place it on your low abdomen.
- Place the hot water bag on the cloth.
- Rest it there for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times in a day.
13. Ginger Tea
- It is the easiest way to get a quick result.
- Take 3 to 4 spoons of grated ginger.
- Put them in 2 cups of water in a bowl and boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink it sip by sip when it is hot.
- You may add honey, parsley, basil or lemon to make it tasty.
Parsley contains some substances like apiol and myristicin which helps to stimulate and contract the uterus. Since long time parsley is used to induce menstruation.
- Take some fresh parsley leaves and make juice in the grinder.
- Add a spoon of black pepper in a glass of parsley juice.
- Add some lemon juice to it and drink early in the morning on an empty stomach.
15. Coconut Water
The water of a tender coconut contains many natural substances to contract the uterus. It can happen an early period within one day.
- Stay in an empty stomach up to 5 hours in the morning. You can take some water in between.
- Take minimum 300 to 400 ml of fresh coconut water in a glass. Drink it slowly with patience.
- After then you must take your brunch. Repeat it before evening. It will give you a definite result.
16. Coriander Seeds
- Coriander seeds can induce menstruation with the emmenagogue properties present in it.
- Take two spoons of coriander seeds and 2 cups of water. Boil the both till the water remains half.
- Wait until the mixture becomes lukewarm. Drink the whole water with the seeds.
Repeat it three times in a day until you get the result.
17. Fenugreek Seeds
The fenugreek concontion can save you if you had recent intercourse and missed the period.
- Take three spoons of fenugreek seeds and soak in a glass of water overnight. Boil the mixture in the next morning till it becomes sticky and thicker.
- Strain and intake it immediately. Repeat it in the next morning also. You will get a definite result within two days.
Asafoetida is a herb which used in Indian recipes in a large. It helps to release the hormone known as progesterone which aids in the proper functioning of the reproductive organs in females. It has some warming properties to bring an early menstrual period.
- You have to take a pinch of asafoetida with water early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Repeat it every morning until getting the result. You may get the result in 2 days.
19. Carom Seeds
Carom seeds can give relief in menstrual cramps along with inducing an early period.
- Take one spoon of carom seeds and a glass of water.
- Boil it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add some jaggery in this mixture and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Repeat it every day to until you get the result.
20. Cotton Root Bark
It can stimulate the releasing of the hormone Oxytocin in women which causes childbirth. To get an early period you have to
- Cut some dried root in pieces.
- Add the pieces in a cup of hot water.
- Leave the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and take the syrup two times in a day.
21. Soy Milk
- The high amount of estrogen present in soy milk helps to induce an early period.
- If taken regularly it can cure the irregularity of the menstrual cycle in women.
- You can take it at any time of a day from 2 to 3 times to get the desired result.
It is the best option for the vegans.
- It is otherwise known as Dong Quai. It has the abilities to induce early period by stimulating the uterine contraction.
- You have to consume it within 14 days of your last intercourse to get the result.
23. Omega-3 Fatty Acid
Some fishes like Tuna and Salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which helps to induce an early period. The thiamine present in it helps to release estrogen in your body.
- Take 250gms of Tuna or Salmon fish in your lunch or dinner for five days to get the result.
- You can take it in a baked form or a fried form.
- Take some brown rice with it to get the best and early result.
24. Drumstick Tree
Almost all parts of this tree are helpful to induce an early period. The leaves, flowers, and the sticks contain a significant amount of Vitamin C, vitamin A, and Iron to avoid pregnancy. They all contain estrogens and alpha-sitosterol to get an early period by preventing pregnancy.
- Take 1 cup of drumstick leaves and extract the juice from it. Drink it early in the morning.
- But strictly avoid if you have a problem with low blood pressure. Take a stick and boil it with water by adding some turmeric and salt.
- Consume it on an empty stomach. Take a cup of flowers and boil in water, Strain, and drink.
25. Radish Seeds
Radish seeds have the appropriate properties to induce an early period. They have the components to restrict the pregnancy.
- Take some radish seeds. Take some milk or butter.
- Make a thin paste and consume 3 to 4 spoons of the paste twice in a day until you get the period.
26. Fennel Seeds
There are some components present in fennel seed which help to induce early periods.
- Take 2tsp of fennel seeds and soak them in a glass of water overnight.
- Strain the mixture in the next morning and drink it.
- Repeat the procedure until you get the period.
- Dates have the properties to aerate heat in your body to induce an early period.
- Take some dates and wash them properly. You can eat them all day to get an early result.
Taking celery is one of the safest and natural remedies recommended by the doctors to induce an early period. It helps in the stimulation of blood circulation to your Uterus and Pelvis.
- Take a handful of fresh celery. Make juice in the grinder.
- Add some pepper to taste. Drink it twice in a day.
29. Jaggery And Sesame Seeds
Jaggery has the warming effects of regulating the menstrual cycle whereas sesame seeds have the properties to balance the needed hormones in your body to induce an early period.
- Take a handful of seeds. Dry them properly and roast without using any oil.
- Add one tsp jaggery in it and make a fine powder. Intake 1 tsp of this powder in an empty stomach daily to get the desired result.
Cinnamon has a warming effect when it goes to your body. The Hydroxychalcone present in it helps to balance the insulin level in your body to regulate menses.
- Take half a tsp of cinnamon powder and mix it in 1 glass of warm milk. Drink it daily until you get the result.
- You can increase the dosage by sprinkling the powder on your dishes. You can chew the sticks and also can add it to your tea.
31. Indian Wormwood
It is a leafy plant looks like parsley. Though it is a useful remedy to get early periods it has some adverse effects on your body. Extra dosage may cause renal problems. You must avoid this if you have issues in your kidney.
- Take some dried plant. Wash them properly.
- Mess it with your palms and drink with water.
- Take this dose only for two days twice daily.
It is otherwise known as Pennyroyal. Sice ancient times it is used as a remedy to get an early period.
- Take some dried bits of spearmint.
- Add in your hot tea and drink it.
- Start with a minimum dosage to avoid any adverse effects.
33. Blue And Black Cohosh
Both the herbs are quite same instead of their color difference. They stimulate the release of Oxytocin on your body to induce an early period.
- Take some dried cohosh in a bowl. Add some hot water to make tea.
- Strain and take it 2 to 3 times a day.
- But don’t maximize the dosage above 4 cups in a day.
34. Dried Apricot
It helps in the minor cases of the suspected period to get an early period.
- Take 100gms of dried apricot, 2tbsp of honey, and 500ml of water in a bowl. Boil the mixture up to half an hour.
- Drink one cup of the syrup twice in a day. It works as a good contraceptive if taken regularly.
35. The Pulpit Root
It is one of the most potent remedies to get an early period and in avoiding pregnancy. It can prevent conception up to 1 week after the last intercourse.
- Take some roots of the pulpit.
- Add in water and mix thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture and drink twice in a day on an empty stomach.
36. Smart Weed Leaves
Smartweed herbs found growing all over the world. There are three components present in it known as Rutin, Quercetin, and Gallic Acid which disrupts the pregnancy by inducing a period.
- Take 4 ounces of fresh weed leaves and add 4 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain and drink a cup of it twice daily until you get the period.
There are two components present in Rue known as Rutin, and Pilocarpine.
Both the properties are best to induce an early period. It is the best abortifacient also.
- Take 2tsp of herb in a bowl. Pour 2 cups of hot water over it.
- Rest the mixture a minute to become warm. Strain and drink the tea 2 to 3 times in a day.
- Take a thistle plant and put it in a bowl of boiling water.
- Remain the herbs in the bowl until it develops a bitter taste.
- Strain the water and drink it twice in a day until you get the period.
Exercises To Make Your Period Come Faster
Exercises help in improving the circulation of your body. Do exercises that target abdomen muscles and increases metabolic rate.
Because these exercises are more effective in inducing your periods to come soon.
Now I am telling you some exercises that will help you in making your periods come soon.
- Lie down on your stomach on the uniform floor, keep your feet together. And take the support of your hands with palms, push yourself upward. Bent your hands and give a full load of your body on hands and feet.
- Now by taking the support of hand and feet, do up and down for few times. Inhale as you lower your body towards the floor.
- Exhale when your body goes away from the floor.
- Repeat the same for at least 12-20 times.
2. Aerobic Exercises
- Aerobic exercises help in maintaining the metabolic rate of your body.
- Furthermore, these exercises are helpful in losing weight and also keep your body healthy.
- Various aerobic exercises are dancing, swimming, running, biking, and climbing stairs.
- Moreover, it provides perfect shape to your body.
- And also these exercises help you to workout for the whole body at the same time.
3. Sit Ups
- Lie on the uniform floor on your back.
- Bring your hands behind your neck to avoid neck strain.
- Bend your knees while feet on the floor.
- Now push yourself upward. Exhale when you come upward.
- Wait for a second. Take a breath and then come to an initial position.
- Repeat the same for 15-20 times.
4. Crunch And Twist
- This exercise is also called Love Handles.
- Take a sit up position. Bring yourself upward and then try to touch right knee with your left elbow.
- By twisting your waist not shoulders and back.
- Now do the same for left knee and right elbow.
- Repeat the same for 10-15 times, each side.
5. Jump Rope
- Take a jumping rope and hold it with your hands.
- Stand straight with knees and feet together.
- The rope should be behind your ankles.
- Now start jumping and maintain the same standing position while jumping.
- There should not be any object in the area of your exercise.
- 3-4 minutes jumping daily is more than enough till your periods come.
Side Effects Of Inducing Periods Earlier
Side effects will be few if you are using natural homemade remedies to induce a period.
- If you are inducing your periods earlier, then be cautious as they can cause allergic reactions.
- Inducing periods with vitamin C is sometimes not safe. And it can lead to severe side effects.
- High consumption of vitamin C can cause hemorrhage.
- It can also lead to an increase in body weight, nausea and moreover kidney stones.
Precautions To Taking While Inducing Periods
- You should consult to the doctor before using any remedy to induce periods.
- Also, consume less quantity of vitamin C as it may lead to severe side effects.
- Also, avoid intake of ingredients from which you are allergic.
Menstruation cycle is a natural biological phenomenon of your body. So it’s better to avoid any changes in these natural functions. Induce your periods early when necessary. Because unnecessary changes can lead to severe side effects. So it’s better to avoid it.
Hope the above-mentioned information is useful to you.
You May Also Like: